𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔❦

I'll love you until I die and if there's a life after this, then I'll love you too -Jace Herondale

Lyra was just chilling on the couch when she got a text message from Elijah, she read it and jumped up from the coach

Lyra was just chilling on the couch when she got a text message from Elijah, she read it and jumped up from the coach. She started to race towards Dorian's room in panic.

She bursted through the door and awkwardly enough saw Katherine speeding off of Dorian. She covered her eyes and apologised "I am so sorry! But you need to get dressed right now because Elijah is coming over here and if you want to have any chance at your freedom then you at least need to be decent."

Both Katherine and Dorian rushed to get dressed. After getting to know each other, Dorian and Lyra informed Katherine of a plan that would give her her freedom. She agreed to it, after thinking about it and finding no flaws.

The doorbell went off and they all shared looks, Lyra rushed downstairs to open the door.

As she did, it revealed a smiling Elijah. He looked at her with such happiness because ehe missed her, but that smile was wiped away as he read the panic and stress on her face.

"What's wrong Elskan?" Elijah asked as he tried to step in the house, but was unable to do so "Looks like you and Dorian signed the deed, invite me in."

"Before I do, you have to promise me something" Lyra asked as she nervously shuffled her feet.

Elijah frowned at her nervousness "Depends on what you want me to promise?"

"There's someone in this house and you have to promise me not to attack them without listening to us first and hearing them out" Lyra told him with a serious expression.

Elijah squinted his eyes, but hesitantly agreed "I promise, now what's going on?"

Lyra stepped aside and said "Why don't you come in Elijah."

Elijah stepped inside the house, but at the same time Dorian came downstairs with Katherine in tow.

He did a double take, trying to see if it was Katherine or Elena. When he figured out it was Katherine, he tried speeding towards her but Dorian stepped in his way as Katherine's breath hitched. He looked at both of them and demanded "What is the meaning of this?"