𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓❦

Bathing in the blood I spilled -Unknown

"You are staying in a Motel?" Elijah asked as he pulled up his car in front of said building

"You are staying in a Motel?" Elijah asked as he pulled up his car in front of said building. He had a frown on his face as he looked at the motel building, it looked extremely shady.

Lyra shrugged as she sat in the backseat with Dorian's head in her lap, it was late at night and they were tired because they hadn't slept in 24 hours. She answered him "It's the only thing we can afford."

Dorian lifted his head and started to get out of the car while Lyra followed him. Elijah frowned as he glanced at the building and also got out, he had a feeling that the exterior looked better than what was actually inside.

Lyra walked to Dorian's room while he leaned against her. She grabbed the keys and opened the door, when they walked inside, Dorian immediately fell on top of his bed in exhaustion.

Elijah looked around the room and gritted his teeth, he ordered "Grab both your bags."

Dorian groaned from where he laid and whined "No more adventures, I'm so tired."

"Why do we need to grab our bags?" Lyra asked as she turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"This-" Elijah waved his hand around the room "-is unhygienic. The paint is peeling off the walls, there are stains all over the floor and it all just looks incredibly sketchy. Now go grab your bags"

Lyra nudged Dorian and he got up with a groan, she grabbed the bags which Elijah took from her and they got back into the car.

Elijah drove them to some kind of mansion and got out while grabbing their bags.

Lyra and Dorian got out of the car and Followed Elijah as he grabbed some keys and walked inside. He put the bags on the ground and instructed "Choose whatever room you want, This is my mansion that I bought yesterday, so no room has been used. The fridge is stocked and if you need anything, there's money in the drawers, I will put the deed of the house on the table so you can sign it in the morning."

Dorian grabbed his bag and started to head upstairs while Lyra objected "Elijah we can't take this."

Elijah walked towards her and grabbed her hand "You are my soulmate and I want the best for you. This is nothing."