Chapter 1: Welcome

Hello!

I welcome you to my first Neteyam x Ao'nung story Flawless!

So, this is my second book based on the movie Avatar and their characters, and I hope you actually enjoy it!

Clearing it out, this story is an AU of the movie itself. The storyline is an original idea, but all the characters are respectfully from the movie. With that being said, if there's a similar storyline like this one, it's completely coincidental. Please don't plagiarize this story, I have worked hard to write it so respect the me as an author and the book itself.

I also want to say that the characters in this book at a little older than in the movie - late teens and young adults, except for Tuk, just as a heads up.

I do want to include that this story will have a lot of heavy scenes, such as: PTSD, Smut - Sexual Intercourse-, violence, very vulgar language, bullying, infidelity (Kinda?), homophobia, ableism, slow love, arrange marriage, and the list continues. You are responsible of how you take care of yourself while reading the story. I can be a descriptive author, so this is your warning to be careful while reading. If you feel uncomfortable or not vibing with the story, feel free to stop ready anytime.

On a lighter note, I hope you learn a lot of things with the story and grow to love it!

Let's enjoy it together!

Ao'nung hated the idea of marriage.

Always has, always will.

He hated the idea of commitment. Doesn't mean he doesn't know loyalty, but the idea of committing to someone for the rest of his life wasn't much on the list of the goals to achieve in his life. He never envisioned himself with anyone for a long time, or a family, or having kids.

Yet that's somethings that's expected of him as the next Olo'eyktan of the Metkayina - to have a family, pass the family tradition down.

And unfortunately, that's been decided without his desire for it.

With the future Tsahìk of the Omaticaya clan - Kiri.

It's been rare the occasions where Ao'nung has met her, or the Sully family in general - and that was when they were kids. He has met Jake and Neytiri often when they would visit Awa'atlu, and they definitely are people who aren't easy around the bush. Welcoming yes, but they're strict for business whenever they have clan meetings.

The last time he saw them was for a meeting sole only between him and Ao'nung's parents, and seems as though they came to an agreement based on previous meetings that all the clans held together.

In seven months from now, Ao'nung would marry Kiri, their daughter. Combining both clans together. Not exactly to make one single clan, but more so for the alliance and maintaining peace in Pandora; Something which was never done before, but the unease tension with the Sky People possible invasion has been brought to the table, so they believe this could help unite their people when time of war arrives.

So, after this was announced, Ao'nung has to spend three months with the Omaticaya clan - understand their ways, gain their trust, and meet his future wife. Then after those three months, Kiri will go to Awa'altu and spend three months there doing the same thing, before the seventh month they wed together.

No matter how many times Ao'nung fought against it, tried to present other solutions - even with the help of Tsireya and his friend Rotxo, the decision was decided.