Chapter 6: Sensuality

Warning: Sexual Content

Ao'nung doesn't see Neteyam at night.

He could see him for the whole day, but once eclipse happens and the sun is gone, Ao'nung never sees him until the next morning - like some mythical phantom of the forest. Kiri mentions Neteyam just prefers being alone after being with people for too long, Lo'ak retaliates that by saying he's probably seeing someone on the low, and Tuk just suggests he is coping - nothing more, nothing less.

So, they all have no idea where he goes, or what he does.

That alone is a mystery in itself, but Ao'nung doesn't question it. The times they revealed this information is when Rotxo or Tsireya would ask during their night out together exploring the forest, since he's never there with them.

Ao'nung respects him too much to ask personal things like that; as a warrior, eldest son, and as a mentor. So, when the topic arises, Ao'nung preferably doesn't like to butt into it.

Even if there's a deep part of his curiosity that would like to know too, yet he doubts he's off doing something rebellious.

Neteyam as far as Ao'nung is aware off, is too..... Ideal. Everything about him is nearly perfect; Behaving well, staying on the safe side, from the ideal walk of the Omaticaya, the way he helps people in the clan who needs it, aids his parents along the process too, how he gets along with his siblings, his warrior skills and just.... Everything about his is near perfect.

But not entirely.

Ao'nung doesn't know it yet, but he knows there's more to him than meets the eye, more that he's hiding about himself.

Everyone has secrets, and not everyone is perfect.

We all have multiple different connections with people, or more so face, and not everyone always shows the same face.

Yet Neteyam is just..... He's flawless, like a perfectly molded doll.

It's difficult to find a tic on him since he's just a man any family would weep in tears of joy to have.

Even as a trainer, he is down to the dot about it; patient, knows his knowledge well and does not hesitate in correcting the wrong. Ao'nung has learned quicker and faster with Neteyam than he did with the rest of the siblings, and that's because of his attention to detail.

Ao'nung feels himself more confident, stronger, and agile in just a matter of weeks they've been training.

And throughout that time, Neteyam never cracks. 

He's consistent, every single awakening day. 

Outside of training, they don't really associate themselves any closer - not like how it's been with the rest of the siblings. Ao'nung probably knows more about Lo'ak than he does about Neteyam. The eldest sibling is strictly in training mode when he's with Ao'nung, he doesn't side into more conversation or tries to get to know Ao'nung more than he already knows, he's there for training and that's it.

The only times they've had their conversations stray from that is when his siblings are in the equation. The other day while running on a branch, Ao'nung asked Neteyam advice on how to have Lo'ak like him a little more - yes while running, that's an improvement.

Neteyam when he talks, he's specific, unless he physically demonstrates it. For the sake of their run, he decided on just telling Ao'nung that Lo'ak is possibly easier to get along with than him but suggested for Ao'nung to maybe just spend time with him alone - Have Lo'ak understand him more, see how he thinks, things like that.

Lo'ak doesn't like things he can't understand, or who has too much of a personality upon first impression. That's why if Ao'nung gives him access to know more about him, study him better so to say, he may feel more comfortable. After all, he's just protective, he wants everyone to be okay at the end of the day, specifically his family.