129

DO ME A FAVOR AND LOOK AT THIS BOOK DESCRIPTION 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Yeah sum like that gon happen...soon.

lol

Jahseh pov

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks since I spoke to my mom and Stokeley.

And no I don't feel bad for what I did or said. I admit me and Stokeley could've handled that better but what's done is done.

As for my mom, I know I hurt her feelings but what I said, was out of childhood anger. I would've never wanna hurt my mom in any way. Liah, Xiorra and My mom are the three most important people in my life. I tried calling my mom and she wouldn't answer. So I guess she doesn't want to talk.

And Liah, well she has an appointment today, she's been having outbursts and breakdowns. So her primary doctor suggested she get an stress evaluation done and other tests.

But the good news is Trunks had the sugery and everything went well. Linda told Trunks about his parents not wanting to resuscitate.

He did not take that well at all. He said he's no longer speaking to his parents and wished them nothing but an eternity in hell...seems a little harsh to say but not when your parents tell the doctors not to resuscitate.

Currently I'm in my moms yard, Liah and I are dropping Xiorra off here so my mom could watch her until Liah's done with her appointment.

"Jahseh? are you even coming in?"Liah asked

"Nah, just hurry up and take her in, we gon be late for your appointment"I mumbled

Liah rolled her eyes and got out the car. She opened the back door and unbuckled Xiorra.

>>>

Ayleks pov

I peeped over Sonny's shoulder seeing he was spying on Liah's Instagram page.

"Ain't that much stalking in the world"I mumbled

Sonny quickly turned his phone off and looked at me. "Why are you looking on my phone?"

"Why you stalking Liah?"I asked

"I wasn't stalking"Sonny denied

"Yeah right.."I rolled my eyes

"why you over here bothering me? ain't yo boyfriend down here?"Sonny asked

"First of all he's not my boyfriend, we never made it official, but he's sleep and I was bored soo"I shrugged

"Soo you come over my house trying to annoy me?"Sonny asked

"Shut up, and answer me this...what made you like Liah in the first place? don't get me wrong I know she fine as hell..but other than that"

Sonny sighed "well, when I first saw her I noticed how beautiful her smile was"

"She do gotta a pretty smile"I agreed with nod

"Then it was the way she laughed and then it was the way she carried herself, then I noticed that Jahseh didn't really treat her the way she deserves-"

"Let me stop yo ass there, no relationship is perfect Sonny..there will be arguments, disagreements, disrespect, yelling, and soo much more"

"I know Ayleks, but putting his hands on her?"

I raised my eyebrows "what are you talking about?"

"Back when they first got together"Sonny said