65

If any of you ever need someone to talk to or vent you can always message me🖤❤️

There is Sexual Content in this chapter🙃

Liah pov

Monday Morning

Ayleks, Jahseh, and I walked inside the school. Ayleks has been really eager for today to come so she could confront Brittney. Jahseh held on to my hand following us.

"Ayleks slow down!"I said trying to keep up with her

She walked in the cafeteria scanning the crowd. She smirked lightly "There she go"

I followed her eyes and Brittney sitting at a table with Trippie and other girls. I walked alongside with Ayleks as she approached the table. The whole table got quite as they looked at us.

"Whatchu want Ayleks?"Trippie asked putting his arm around Brittney

"I came to talk to Brittney"Ayleks said

"We already talked Saturday"Brittney said

"I wanted to talk face to face"Ayleks sat down right in front of her

"About?"

"I wanna know the purpose of mentioning me on Twitter"

"Easy...to make you mad"Brittney answered with a smile

"What the fuck did I do to you?"Ayleks said confused

Brittney smirked "you were born"

Within a blink of an eye Ayleks jumped across the table and grabbed her hair. Ayleks punched her in the nose. Trippie tried to separate them but Ayleks had a good grip on her hair.

"Let her hair go Ayleks!"Trippie yelled

"Yeah let her hair go bitch!"One Of Brittney friends shouted

Just then scar came up behind Ayleks pulling her back "Come on Ayleks...it's not even worth it"

Ayleks let her hair go and glared at her. She looked at me with glossy eyes before walking away.

I let go of Jahseh's hand and went after her. She went inside the girls bathroom and went in right after her.

"Ayleks...what-"

She rested her back on the wall before sliding down. "I'm not over him Liah"

I sighed sitting next to her "Of course your not...y'all just broke up"

"I hate to admit it but...for some reason I don't wanna see him with no one else"

"Maybe...you should just tell him how you feel"

She looked at me like I had 3 heads "No..I'm not telling him that!"

"Do you want him back?"I asked

"Y- I don't know"she mumbled looking down

Jahseh pov

"How does my nose look? Is it bad?"Brittney asked Trippie

"It's not bad at all...come on let me walk you to class"He grabbed her hand and they walked away

I shook my head and walked to my locker "That was crazy huh?"

I looked to the left and saw Sonny leaning on the lockers. I gave him a confused look, mostly because he's usually quiet. The other part was because the nigga eyebrows were gone, just like mines- well mines are growing back but still that shit is weird as fuck.