008.

mulani vázquez
the bronx, ny
thursday • 4:16 pm

don't be a silent reader!
—————————————

we finally made it to the post office. i dropped off the package and now we were heading back to my place.

the music was softly playing throughout the car. we were currently listening to one of kay's favorite drill playlists on shuffle. as we were driving, i was watching myself through the side mirror. this is something i do everytime i get in the car.

the weather outside was beautiful today. a soft breeze and warm sun kissing my skin. i felt at peace. i was watching out the window when i felt kay's hand land on my thigh.

though it was a big deal to me, i wasn't gonna let him know that. i felt my heart begin to race. i know earlier kay was messing with me but it's starting to feel real now.

it's been an extremely long time since i've felt nervous around a guy. i don't know what to do with myself.

i looked down at kay's hand on my thigh, i placed my hand over top of his. "relax, lani" kay said. "whatchu mean? im relaxed" i told him.

"your other leg is bouncing up and down" i looked back down at my legs and he was right. i didn't think he'd notice but i guess i was wrong. i mean shit, i didn't even notice myself.

by this point, my heart was beating out of my chest. how could he act as if this was so normal? he hardly had any kind of reaction at all.

eventually, we arrived at my house. i opened the door to the car, getting out. i walked straight to the door of my apartment and unlocked it.

we walked inside and got settled in. i washed my hands real quick after being out in the streets all day and dried them.

kay followed behind me doing the same. once we were done doing so, i went into my bathroom and turned on the shower. kay took a spot on my bed and waited for me to do what i needed to do.

i finished my shower and got dressed in some simple nike sweats and a lounge hoodie. kay was layinh on top of my comforter set watching black ink crew. i decided i'd join him because the drama in this show is too tier.

i got on my bed beside him as he turned the tv up. "nahhh, teddy suckin mad dick word to bro" kay says. it was interesting to see him be so engulfed by the micro-pixels of the tv screen.

i got up off of the bed and decided i'd go live for a little bit; my supporters haven't seen me in forever. i moved to a spot i knew they wouldn't be able to see kay. i didn't want anything out in the media to the point where people started jumping to conclusions. kay and i are strictly just friends.

@theemuñecav is now live!

as soon as i clicked the button to go live, hundreds of people started filling in. the chat was flooded with plenty of comments like "where have you been?" and "i missed you." whilst kay was watching the tv, i interacted with my loves.

user99728: what are you watching?

muñecaismother: HI BAEEEEEE

keepingupwithkayla: you look so good 😍😍

theyhateemory__: @muñecaismother she is not your bae 💀