014.

mulani vázquez
the bronx, ny
sunday • 9:33 pm

not proof read!
———————————

"deal with me then."

i grabbed kay by his face and dominanted the kiss. i slowly started to stand up and i dragged him over to the plush couch. as i sit him down, i straddle his lap. our lips never disconnecting.

his hands made their way up from his sides to my ass as he harshly gripped it, slapping it a few times too. i moaned into the kiss, the mixture of pain and pleasure taking over my body.

i started grinding on his lap, the friction of his sweat pants against my short, shorts was almost too much. "baby.." i said lowly. my head buried in his neck leaving kisses and light hickie's.

he pulled my head back so he could make eye contact with me before sliding his hand down to where i needed him most. he began rubbing me through my panties, eyes staring deep into my soul.

i moaned softly, grinding myself in his lap in attempt to chase my high. however, kay halted my movements with a firm grasp on my hips.

"keep movin and imma stop."

he gripped the waistband to my shorts, tugging them down and tossing them somewhere in the room. i didn't care where. he dragged his index and middle finger up my body, all the way to my mouth.

"get 'em wet." i didn't need to be told twice. i took his fingers into my mouth, slicking them up. i pulled them back out with a 'pop.'

he pulled my panties to the side and immediately dug his fingers into me. i gasped out, shocked by the sudden feeling of him inside me. "mmmh.." my head went straight for the crook of his neck.

the security i felt from his firm grip around my waist made me extremely comfortable in his arms. i knew i was safe with him.

soon enough, he was plunging his fingers fast and deep enough to hit my g-spot. i was speechless. no words were able to be formed from my mouth.

i bit down on his shoulder, his hands gripping me ever so tightly. my moans were muffled and my eyes squeezed shut. "let me hear you, beautiful."

i whined loudly. i could feel myself coming closer to finishing all over his hands. everything felt so good right now, i could cry. kay worked his way around my body with such ease, you would've thought he hand crafted it.

clenching around his fingers, i began moving my hips around in search for any pleasure i could get.

"what i tell you?" he whispered in my ear. he halted his movements leaving me not only empty, but unsatisfied. 

i pulled back and looked kay in his eyes. leaning down, i crashed my lips onto his, making him grab my chin softly. i pulled back. "i'm s-orry, kay kay. please.."

he wiped under my eyes, i didn't even realize i was crying of pleasure. "how bad you want it?" he tugged at the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"i need you."

he tapped my thigh to get up and he pulled his sweats, as well as his "PSD" boxers down. i immediately understood where this was going so i pulled my clothes off too.

i got back onto his lap, straddling again. i reach down and slide onto him with ease. he lightly hissed at the sensation grabbing my waist. i wasted no time as i started riding him at a quick pace.

i was eager for him. my body craved him.

he looked so good right now. his eyes were closed and his hair was messy. my legs started to shake and my knees were starting to give out. i'm not a gymnast now.