011.

mulani vázquez
the bronx, ny
friday • 10:10 pm

don't be a silent reader!
—————————————

its official, kevin and i are finally together. i couldn't stop smiling since we were in the car. i'm truly happy.

lord knows how bad i've been wanting to bag this nigga and i finally got him. i'm just that bitch apparently.

i grabbed his hand and dragged him up to my apartment. i quickly unlocked the door, pushing kay inside. once i got inside as well, i locked the door and pounced on him.

i held him tightly and wrapped my legs around his waist.

he twirled me around and i kissed him once again, never lacking passion.

i've already made up my mind so yes, i will be calling the shots tonight. he made today about me so i'm gonna make tonight about him.

fair trade.

i put my legs back on the ground and grabbed kay's hand leading him into my bedroom.

i pushed him down onto the edge of the bed before i turned around and removed my dress. underneath my dress was a white lingerie set that contrasted beautifully against my dark skin.

the curvature of my breasts down to my hips accentuated in the dimly lit room. i know i look good, he looks good. everything feels a little too perfect.

"lingerie? you must've been waiting for this" i turned back around to see kay shirtless. i had to take a second to laugh because when did he do that? "i didn't even hear you take your shirt off" i laughed out.

"shhh, just c'mere baby" he told me. he definitely doesn't need to tell me twice. i walked over to him and straddle his lap causing our lips to connect for the third time tonight.

i slowly began to grind on his lap, soft moans escaping my lips. kay raked his fingers through my hair, slightly tugging at the root causing me to shudder.

he pushed my head to the side giving him more access to my neck allowing him to leave dark purple hickies and wet kisses against my soft skin.

"kay kay..." i moaned out. however, he ignored me and continued his actions. slowly, i felt his hand reached down to my laced panties rubbing me.

the sensation was insane. i never realized how much i'd been longing for his touch until it happened. i could come undone right here, right now.

i lifted up and pushed kay back so he was laying on the bed. i got down on my knees inbetween his legs and unbuckled his jeans pulling them down along with his boxers.

once i saw how big he was, i thought i might not be able to take him. he sat up and notice my astonishment.

he grabbed the side of my face, rubbing it softly. "what's the matter baby?" he asked. i looked up at him "nothin, i just didn't know what to expect" i told him simply.

he chuckled, i guess i stroked his ego a bit. i looked back down into his lap and wrapped my hand around him. i kissed his tip that was riddled with precum before licking it.

he left out a sharp breath and from then on, i took him into my mouth. i went half way down hollowing my cheeks.

i began to bob my head up and down his shaft stroking whatever was left. this earned soft groans from kay. "fuuuck.." he said aloud.

i lifted off of him spitting all onto his shaft, lubing it up more before i finally fit all of him into my mouth. my nose was brushing against his pelvis as i held in my gags as best as i could.