009.

mulani vázquez
the bronx, ny
thursday • 10:00 pm

don't be a silent reader!
—————————————

kay and i got to his place a couple hours ago. we decided to pick up some food on the way because we were mad hungry.

we got chick-fil-a and you know i got that combo meal. that shit was mad good i can't lie.

currently, kay's in the shower. i went in before him so i sat comfortably in his bed as i waited for him to get out. his shit got mad cushion. it's like a cloud or sum. that's that rapper money right there.

i had on a pair of shorts from pink and a cami tank top. i put this big ass bonnet on too but not too much.. i still look good.

i was scrolling aimlessly on my phone when kay came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

i can't even lie he looks so good right now, i could take him right here.

i'm not gonna do that though, that'd be going against everything i've said.

"you wanna take a picture too?" kay said. damn, there i go with that staring shit again. get it together mulani, seriously.

"only if it'll make it last longer" i told him. he smiled for a second before turning his head and chuckling.

he grabbed a pair of psd boxers and some nike shorts. he walked back into the bathroom, cracking the door behind him.

once he finished getting dressed, he came back out into the bedroom and threw himself on the bed next to me.

he grabbed the remote to his tv, turning it on before speaking. "yo what you doin tomorrow night?" he asked.

"not shit, why?" i responded. "ight then we finna go to this lil food spot up down town" he said nonchalantly.

"ight, what's the attire?" i can't be looking bummy and he look good, tf? "put on a dress or sum" he clicked on youtube from his tv and searched up some random video. "what time?" i asked him.

"don't worry about allat, just know imma come get you later on in the day. i'll let you know tomorrow" he told me.

zaya waya 💋
——————————
today: 10:44 pm

girl guess whattt

wsp?

kay finna take a bitch outttt 😛

OH PURRRR
where he taking you??

i don't know 🙃 he won't tell me

okay mr. surprise
let's hope he don't try to line you 🌚

be fr.
that nigga is not lining nobody. i ain't got no opps

that don't be mean shii
but all jokes aside i'm happy for you bae 😻
me nd cam goin out saturday

he's taking me out tmr
im excited fr like it's abt time

no capp 😭
i'm finna text you tmr tho, nigga wore me out 😩

y'all nasty 😭
but gn, i love you 🫀
read 10:52 pm

i love you too 💕

you hearted "i love you too 💕"

i rolled over to my left facing kay. whole time, this nigga is knocked the fuck out.

there's no way he fell asleep that fast, he must not be getting sleep still. i feel bad though, i wonder what's keeping him up at night?

i got up out of bed and went to his bathroom. i brushed my teeth real quick and took out my contacts.

damn i really can't see for shit.

i went to the living room for a little bit and sat there in peace with my own thoughts.

i genuinely like him. so far, he hasn't tried to push any bullshit on me or try to get in my pants and shit. that kind of stuff really bothers me. i'm all for a genuine connection.

i love the fact that he respects me as a person. he's never too persistent and he continuously shows effort.

i'm so curious as to where this date could go. i mean it is a date right? just the two of us at some "food spot." it has to be a date.

all i know is, i have to bring the baddest fit out. can't go out looking crazy.

i'm excited to see what tomorrow brings me.

i pulled myself off of the couch and made my way back to the room. kay was now awake, rubbing his eyes gently. "where'd you go ma?" he asked curiously.  i slipped back into the bed beside him before i spoke.

"i just went to the living room for a little. you was sleep so i didn't wanna disturb you" i explained to him. "oh" was all he said before he shut his eyes once again. he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

i felt very comfortable under his grip, as if his arm around me was a waited blanket protecting me from any outside harm. i love it here.

i yawned before rubbing my eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep beside him.

——————————————
make sure y'all vote and comment!!!

shorter chapter today because i'm EXHAUSTED. also in a small writers block but next week is spring break so i'm definitely gonna be updating. just bear with me for now y'all and give ya girl some grace. muah 💋

@adoredni