012.

mulani vázquez
the bronx, ny
saturday • 9:23 am

don't be a silent reader!
also- mutuals anyone??
————————————

i woke up to kay's phone playing loud as ever in my ear. "bro why you got that shit in my ear mad loud for?" i said groggily. "my bad ma, i ain't know it was that loud" he turned down the volume before going back to watching whatever he was watching.

i was feeling around for my phone but it was nowhere to be found. i started to panick. my entire life is in that phone, where is it? "have you seen my phone?" i asked kay nervously. "nah, where's the last place you had it?"

i took a second to look at him. "nigga, if i knew the last place i had it i wouldn't be asking you" he chuckled a bit. "ight, you ain't gotta get smart wimme" i rolled my eyes before getting up. "keep rolling your eyes and imma give you a reason to roll em."

i looked back at him "boy, you ain't doin shit" he tryna be all hard and shit like i ain't snatch his soul last night. "oh really? what happened to 'i caaaan't! it's too much kay kay!' hmm?" he mocked me.

"ight now you're dragging it" i said to him. i then went back to the important thing: looking for my phone. 

i searched the entire room and my bathroom however it was no where to be found. 'i literally can't do this bruh what the fuck' i thought. not to mention, i have a brand deal i need to put out today or else i'm not getting paid.

i went to the living room and low and behold, it's was on the floor, dead. "oh thank the lord" i said aloud. "I FOUND IT!" i called out. i grabbed it bringing it to the room so i could charge it.

"so where was it?" kevin asked me. "on the floor by the door" i said. he nodded his head before getting up to go to the bathroom.

although kay was in there, i need to get in there too so i could get ready for the day. i have until one o'clock to push out my video on tiktok.

i opened the door to see him brushing his teeth. i grabbed my toothbrush and began to do the same. once we were done, i washed my face and got dressed.

i threw on a simple chocolate brown long sleeved crop top and some jeans i had gotten a couple years ago. i paired the outfit with gold jewelry.

sitting down at my vanity, i began to do my makeup. "what you getting ready for?" he questioned. "i have a brand deal for this wig company so imma make a 'get ready with me' while i install my wig."

he walked up behind me placing his hand on my jaw. he raised my head and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "you look good, ma heart" he smiled. i thanked him before finished up my makeup.

as i was setting up the camera and lights, kay's phone began to ring. "yo.... hollon wait, right now? ight say dat, im on my way. safety" kay rushed to put his shoes on and grabbed one of the hoodies he left here a few nights ago. "where you goin?"

"don't worry about it, imma be back ight?" he kissed me before rushing out the door. it all happened so fast i couldn't even get a chance to respond. "... okay?"

shaking my head, i returned to what i was doing. as soon as the set up was complete, i grabbed the box holding the wig off my bed and pressed the timer button.

"what's up y'all, i'm finna do a quick lil get ready with me. today imma be installing this cute ass wig from 'Unice Hair'. quick disclaimer, this isn't a tutorial so if you fuck your shit up, it's not on me" i shrugged my shoulders.

after the tiktok was finished, i made sure everything was perfect before posting it. immediately after, my phone was dinging and vibrating with interactions from my audience.