010.

kevin perez
the bronx, ny
friday • 9:16 am

don't be a silent reader!
————————————

i woke up to mulanis face buried in my chest. her arms were wrapped around my waist as she slept peacefully.

she truly looked angelic.

i decided i would lay here with her until she woke up. i  ran my fingers through her long goddess braids a few times.

she groaned in pleasure as im assuming she likes when people play in her hair. i ain't gone lie, that shit turned me on.

mulani slowly stirred awake and stretched her toned body. she yawned a little before her chocolate eyes fluttered open.

"g'mornin kaykay" mulani said sleepily. her morning voice was so sultry. the typa voice that'll relax ya soul, real shit.

"morning lani, how you sleep?" i asked her. she blinked a few times, still adjusting to the light before responding, "like a baby. how about you?" she asked me in return. "i slept really good ma, i had a crazy ass dream tho."

mulani quickly sat up eager to hear what my dream was about. "oou what happened? im big on dreams. i write my most vivid dreams down all the time!" she exclaimed.

"it wont nothing too crazy. i don't remember much but i know that i got wine drunk and i like fell in the sink or sum shit. i don't know, it was weird." i told her.

she looked at me for a second before laughing. "that's random as hell but whatever," she said, still laughing. "i didn't dream anything last night"

we both got up from the bed and we headed to the bathroom together to brush our teeth and everything.

on our couple shit not gone lie.

we brushed our teeth together, washed our faces, and did all that extra shit. i watched mulani in the mirror as her beautiful dark skin glistened in the sun from the window in my bathroom.

it's so hard to contain myself around her because i honestly just wanna bend her over this sink and kill her shit right here.

i know she not like that though, at least she not a treesh.

i exited the bathroom and allowed her to change her clothes and shit while i got changed in my room.

so here's the plan: im gonna drop her off at the crib. then, imma head to dougie and lovee so i can kick it with the bros for a minute. after that, imma come back to the crib and get ready. lastly, imma take shorty out to Victors Cafe in time square. it's like a cuban restaurant or something with some pretty good ratings. i think she'll enjoy it.

lani and i are now seated in my car on the side of her building. "you want me to walk you upstairs?" i asked mulani. "no im good, thank you though" i nodded in confirmation. "ight we'll be ready by 8 and don't forget that dress, ma" she nodded her head towards me before pulling me into a tight hug.

i can never get tired of those. she placed a soft kiss on my cheek and exited my car.

i hate to be the one to admit it but my face getting hot and shit. i'm not one of them niggas that be getting nervous around bitches and shit like that but it's something about her.

i watched her walk into her building, her hips swaying every time she takes a step. goddamn she pressure.