Resting foreheads as a symbol of love, respect and affection

Taehyung woke up and smiled looking at the peaceful face infront of his eyes. His one and only love, Yn. She was sleeping like an innocent child and Taehyung wanted to protect this innocence of Yn forever. He caressed her soft bread like cheek to which Yn rubbed her face against his hand like a small puppy. Taehyung smiled seeing her like this. A few strands of hair were covering her face which he gently tugged behind her ear. Taehyung guided his hand on Yn's small waist underneath her cloth. Taehyung was gently drawing different patterns on Yn's back. Everytime he looked at her he couldnt get enough of it. His eyes wouldnt even hurt looking at her for 24/7. Seeing Yn, all of his stress, tiredness, worry, bad days, worst moments would turn around. Yn was a gem to him. Yn was an angel to him who took away all his worries. And replaced it with a sweet and gentle vibe. Staying with her he never had to think about anything bad. His mood was automatically lifted.

Taehyung saw Yn slowly moving her eyes meaning she was going to wake up. Holding his hand up infront of her eyes because she hated the morning light that fell on her eyes once she opened her eyes. He made sure that there was a smile on her face when she opened her eyes. After the blurriness was gone she quickly recognised the long, slender fingers and big palm. It could only be of one person. A gentle smiled appeared on Yn's face. She snuggled more into Taehyung's chest and hugged him tightly wanting to sleep more. "Good morning muffin." Taehyung's deep calming voice send her mind at peace. "Good morning bear... let's sleep a little more." Yn kissed his chest. Taehyung understood what she was planning to do but she had been sleeping a lot and now he wanted attention from his beloved wife.

Taehyung got up the bed and carried Yn to the washroom in bridal style. Yn wrapped her arms around his neck. "Wont you give your baby bear some attention? He has been attention deprived for a week." Taehyung pouted. Yn opened one of her eyes and looked at her husband looking like a baby. She smiled and closed her eyes again. Taehyung entered the bathroom and made her sit on the counter. He took her toothbrush and put on some toothpaste on it. "Show you teeth." Yn without questioning him, opened her teeth and Taehyung brushed her teeth. After brushing, Taehyung also helped Yn to wash her face. Until Taehyung was done with Yn's morning routine Yn was completely awake. Yn gave Taehyung a tight hug and got off the counter. She was going out of the bathroom but Taehyung caught her hand. "What happened?" Yn asked innocently tilting her head. And Taehyung sweared, blood was rushing to different parts of his body. "Let's shower together." Yn smiled and went to back hug Taehyung while he finished his morning routine.

Preparing the bathtub, Yn brought her favourite bath bomb and Taehyung's favourite scented body wash. Preparing the bathtub with blue water and changing the lights inside the bathroom to light green. Taehyung came and hugged her from behind. "Do you like it?" "Love it." He kissed her crown. "Now get in." She said. "What about you?" Taehyung asked. "You wanted affection, right? So I will give you all the affection today." She kissed his chin and told him to get in. Yn washed his body and shampooed his hair. "Your hands have magic muffin. I already feel sleepy. Your head massage is the best." Yn smiled hearing those words from Taehyung.

While she was about to take the hand shower and wash Taehyung's hair, he held her hand. "What happened?" "Did you forget we both are suppose to shower together?" He said and pulled Yn in the bathtub making Yn fall on his lap and some of the water splashed out of the bathtub. "Let me help my wifey." He said and nudged his nose with Yn's. Yn blushed upon hearing Taehyung's words. Although both of them had a lot of intimated moments a lot of time but these type of moments made Yn shy. Taehyung made Yn sat between his legs. He washed Yn with his body wash wanting his wife to be full of his odour.

"Which flavoured shampoo should we use for your hair?" He asked gently. "You choose." Yn replied, keeping her head against his chest. Taehyung looked into the flavoured shampoo and chose the strawberry one. Applying the shampoo on Yn's hair a smiled appeared on her face. "I knew you would choose this." She giggled. "Why is your head so hot?" Taehyung asked her with a frown. Yn always had a problem when the back of her head became hot. Her whole head started to ache and her whole day would go without her head concentrating on her work properly. "I had a lot of work yesterday. I also came home late and didnt take a shower. I was so tired. I changed and immediately fell asleep."