Insecure after pregnancy

Several years of being together when the world was against both of you but you two had each others' back. No matter what happened between you two you guys always solved everything. You didn't let the world win and proved all of them who doubted you. 

After a year of marriage you gave birth to a baby girl. The bundle of joy brightened yours and Taehyung's lives twice than they already were. But after the pregnancy you became insecure. You started wearing big clothes to hide your body. You didn't even know why you were doing it. You knew Taehyung still loved you the same. But the thought of him hating the marks on your body led you to slightly distance yourself from him. 

"Muffin, let's have a movie night." Taehyung said from the kitchen. "Yeah sure." You came downstairs to bake some cookies. You were craving them and also it would be a good snack to eat while watching a movie. "What are you doing?" "I'm making some hot chocolate for us." 

"Isn't it lunch time?" You asked, looking at the watch. "Yeah but none of us want to eat lunch now." He poured the hot chocolate in mugs. "True." You replied while eating chips. "What are you going to do now?" Taehyung asked, handing you a mug. "Oh, I'm going to bake some cookies and maybe some cupcakes. Wanna help?" "Yeah sure." 

"I miss Young Mi." You pouted. "Me too baby." Taehyung did the same. "Hope she is enjoying her time with her grandparents." Your one year old daughter was with her grandparents because they wanted to spend time with her. You guys also thought it would be great and you guys could have time for yourselves.

"Yah! Tae don't eat it now!" You shouted but who cared. Taehyung took a few cookies with him and rushed to the living room. You sighed knowing that he wouldn't listen to you when it came to food. None of you did. Most of your arguments were based on who ate whose food. 

After helping you bake and arranging everything for the night you guys slumped down on the couch. Baking was fun but cleaning was tiring. 

"Let's go take a shower together." Taehyung spoke. His face held a smirk. "No. I will go first." With that you rushed to the bathroom. 

Taehyung's pov

Since the birth of Young Mi, y/n has changed and was a bit distant. Not like she didn't love me anymore but before the pregnancy she used to wear short clothes which were comfortable. Like crop tops and short pants but now she always wore big clothes that covered her body. I didn't know what was going on with her, but I really want to know about it. 

I went upstairs to our room and waited for y/n to come out so that I could talk to her. A while later I saw her coming out of the bathroom fully clothed. "Y/n..." I called out. She looked at me and smiled. "Yes tae." She was drying her hair with the towel. 

I walked up to her and guided my hand under her long tee. In an instant her hands were above mine pulling it out. This was the change I was talking about. She never let me touch her bare body after the birth of Young Mi. 

"Muffin, I need to talk to you." I led her towards our bed. She was nervous. It was clearly visible on her face. "Baby I know there is something bothering you. Maybe you don't want me to know but please baby I want you to share it with me. It's like you are not you sometimes." I looked at her. She was looking down all the time. 

Y/n's pov

I knew what Taehyung was talking about. I knew I was overthinking but I couldn't get over it. There was silence for some time. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Taehyung's voice sounded hurt. He was hurt that I was hiding something from him. He was holding my hand the whole time. It was warm then why was I scared of sharing my problem with my closest person. He was about to get up but I pulled his hands. 

"I..."  I stopped and took a deep breath. Taehyung was rubbing the back of my hands in a circular motion which calmed me. "I have been insecure about my body. One day after Mi was born I noticed the stretch marks on my stomach which made me insecure thinking that you will hate it. That's why I started wearing big clothes to hide those stretch marks." 

Author's pov

You were looking down the whole time. You didn't dare to look him in the eyes and tell everything. Pulling your chin up, Taehyung's lips crashed into yours. It was a soft, passionate kiss filled with love. His warm hand touched your stomach caressing the stretch marks. 

"I love your stretch marks. They show how strong you are. They show you are the mother of my child." He emphasised the last sentence. He pulled you closer by the waist filling the empty space between you two. 

"And I should be grateful for everything you have done for me. And for staying by my side no matter what." He attached his lips again. 

He slightly pushed you on the bed continuing the kiss. Taking off your tee he attached his lips with your neck. "Tae the movie..." "Forget about it, muffin. Let me show you how much I love you."

The End