Suhoor

Eyes focused on the screen and fingers vigorously typing all the information that needed to be present. With his hair tied in a ponytail and his eyes holding the spectacles, Taehyung was completely focused on getting his work down. He would usually be asleep by now while holding his dear wife in his embrace but he planned to finish his work by five. For the coming month he wished to spend every evening with his dear wife.

Suddenly an alarm went off which was the final cue for him to stop working late. Taehyung saved the file and turned off his laptop. He didn't waste another second at work and rushed to the kitchen. He looked at the ingredients in the fridge and decided to make something nutrition rich food for his dear wife which would provide enough energy throughout the day.

He took out some vegetables and a good proportion of meat for protein. He spent half an hour cooking a simple yet mouth watering food. He then brought out the plates and decorated it with the food he cooked and kept them on the table.

Taehyung then went back to their shared bedroom to see her wife sleeping majestically in bed. Her chubby cheek pushed against the pillow, lips pouted like a baby and messy bed hair. Taehyung smiled at the sight. A flash of memories passed his eyes as he remembered how much effort he had to put in to make her his wife and every tiny bit of effort was worth it.

He sat next to yn, and called her name softly while stroking herhead gently. The more he stroked the further yn leaned to his touch. He smiled at her, totally whipped for her. "Love, wake up." He kissed her forehead. "Hmm, I'm sleepy." Yn just whispered. "It's time for Suhoor. Tonight is the first night of Ramadan. Wake up, I prepared a meal for us." Yn slightly opened her eyes and looked at Taehyung. "Us? You are going to fast, too?" Taehyung smiled and nodded at her. "Of course. How can I not? It's something you have always done so I would also like to try." Yn smiled and got up, yawning. "You go to the dinner table. I will come in a bit." Saying that she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Coming out to the dinne table, her face formed a adoring smiling, loving how her husband prepared everything for her. Yn sat beside Taehyung and thanked him. Yn took a bite of the food and flavours bursted in her mouth. "Mmmm, after so many days I'm tasting such delicious food. Tae, your hands have magic." Taehyung smiled at the comment. He didn't usually cooked for anyone but whenever it was for yn he found himself cooking without any complain. He also loved how she always liked whatever he cooked for her and ate without finding any fault.

Finishing the food he handed her the water to drink. It wasn't because she was eating just now but he has been doing this for a whole day so that she become dehydrated. It was these little signs of affection that made her fall for him even more.

Afterwards, both of them headed back to the bedroom, he made sure she fell asleep and turned off the alarm so that she didn't have to wake up too early in the morning. He looked at her one last time before drifting off to sleep himself.

The End