Taking care of you when you are sick

It was five in the morning. You woke up due to the annoying sound of your alarm. You wanted to sleep more but you needed to prepare breakfast for Taehyung and then you yourself needed to go to the office for work. Unfortunately the maid needed to take a day off due to some personal reason. You groaned and got up the bed walking towards the bathroom to do your morning routine. After a while you came out of your room and went to the kitchen. 

You and Taehyung were arranged for marriage. You guys went on a few dates arranged by your parents but those dates were really uncomfortable. There would always be an awkward silence. Taehyung didn't talk that much about himself or anything. You guys would usually walk down the streets or parks in silence. 

You didn't believe in love so you weren't against it. The marriage was for both the companies profit to be exact. After marriage both of your fathers handed their companies to the two of you. The alliance between the two biggest companies in Korea and the hard work both of you put in it made it to the top. 

Although he was cold, he never treated you badly. He would always respect your choice. He gave you a different room to stay in because you were uncomfortable staying in the same room as him. You knew the reason behind his cold behaviour. His mother already told you about it. There was a girl whom he loved with all his heart but that girl used him for money. The day Taehyung found out about her being a gold digger he made a wall around his heart so that nobody could hurt him again. You went to your room and got into the shower to get ready for work. You were having a headache from the morning but you couldn't ignore your work. You took a painkiller and went downstairs to eat your breakfast. 

You saw Taehyung already eating his food. "Good morning." You greeted him. "Good morning." You opened your laptop and started looking at the presentation for today's meeting while eating your food. A few minutes passed and you heard Taehyung's voice. "Martha, please bring the strawberry milkshake." "She is on leave today Tae. I didn't know you would want more. You can have mine." You said and passed your glass. "Who cooked all this food then?" Taehyung asked you. "I did." You said still concentrating on the presentation if everything was right. But what you didn't notice was a pair of eyes admiring you. "No wonder it tastes different compared to other days." He mumbled. "Did you say anything Tae?" "No nothing." 

Finally when you moved your eyes from the screen you saw most of the food was finished. You looked at Taehyung who was now drinking your strawberry milkshake. He didn't usually eat this much food. He would eat less. Taehyung caught you staring at him. "The food was delicious today." His face held a faded blush. "Thank you." You smiled at him. "Okay i will be leaving first. We also have a meeting at your company." He nodded. You got up and walked towards the car where the chauffeur was ready. 

Taehyung's pov

Today the food tasted different than before. Even the milkshake was sweeter. The milkshake touching my bud was really refreshing. Today the start was good. I hope Martha would cook like this everyday. When I asked Martha to bring more of it y/n told me she was on leave and that she made breakfast today. I didn't know she could cook. Once I heard her mother saying that she hated going to the kitchen because she couldn't tolerate the heat. That was why I appointed a cook. What can this woman not do? From keeping the company on the top to maintaining the house and cooking she was an all rounder. She even changed the decoration of the house after marriage and to be honest it looked much more beautiful than before. I was really lucky to have her. 

Author's pov

Now you were heading to Taehyung's office for the meeting. "Mam would you like to postpone the meeting or tell Sir to do the meeting instead of you? You are sick, you should take rest." Yeonjun, your secretary said. You knew he was right and that Taehyung wouldn't mind doing the presentation in your place but you didn't want to bother him and on top of that you liked to do your work on your own for self satisfaction. "Thank you for your concern Yeonjun but I will be fine. You know this meeting is really important for both the companies." You smiled at him.