You asked your neighbour to be your fake boyfriend; him as a mafia leader

2 days ago you saw your new neighbour moving in. You haven't seen him after he moved him. All the curtains were closed and the house were always dark. Sometimes only the shadows of a man was seen. You only saw a glance of him and him once and he looked like a perfect anime character. You were a straight forward person and an introvert but that didnt stop you from speaking your mind to others. Most of the time you end up oversharing some information in your life that you were embarrassed of.

But you had a bad feeling for the past one month. You always had a gut feeling that someone was following you but whenever you turned around there was noone. But you were sure about the footsteps that you heard and it was not any hallucination.

The next day morning you went out for work and got out really late at night. But this time you could see a shadow following you. You tested it by walking faster and slower to notice the motion of the person behind and it has been the same as you. You walked inside a market as your eyes fell on the mirror shop. You passed by it to see the reflection of a the person you was following you but you were shocked by seeing the face of that person through the reflection. You heart dropped. It was none other than your broadminded personality ex-boyfriend.

He always tried to control you. You habits, the food you would eat and the dress tou would wear. He wouldnt even allow you get out of the house without make up. You were totally over with his attitude and then within two months you broke up with him. You said the truth that you felt about him and ir did hurt his ego. But after that he was gone. Now sering him after almost a year gave you creeps in your vein.

You acted like you didnt notice him and as always and went to your home but you didnt enter your home. Rather you went to the new neighbour that came in the neighbour hood. You rang his doorbell and after a few minutes the door opened revealing the stranger, he was one hell of a beauty. Sharp jawline, a sharp nose and a nice lips and cute yet handsome face. His eyes were covered with his hair.

"Yes?" He asked. "Can I come in first? A guy is following me." He peeked out and saw a man hiding behind a lamppost. "Come in." You walked in as he closed the door. Taehyung didnt say anything and handed you some water. You were quiet the whole time. You thought that he would ask about you but he didnt even care. "Thank you for letting me in. I appreciate that."Taehyung sat on the opposite side of you. He was still alerted by your moves. You could be an assassin trying to kill him.

"Why is that guy following you?" Taehyung asked in his cold voice. You explained everything to him. He nodded and took his car keys. "I can drop you to your house if you want." Taehyung offered. "No need. I say in the house next to yours. I just forgot to bring my knife today. I would be be able to defend myself if he attacks from behind. That why I came to your house." You explained. "A knife?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, for my safety. Only learning how to fight does really do much."

"Using a knife will make you a criminal." Taehyung responded. "Not if it is for self-defence. I know a little law, you know. Anyways, how are you liking your neighbourhood." You asked him. "Still now, pretty well. Nobody to disturb." He said. "Ah, maybe she still didnt visit you." You commented. "Who?" He inquired. "Well there is an old lady who decides revisit on her own without informing ahead. You better not open up the door when she comes. You will be annoyed." Taehyung nodded.

"Hey are you normally busy or not?" Yn asked. "For a few months I am free. Why?" "Can you be my fake boyfriend?" Taehyung suddenly froze. Many asked him to be their boyfriend but fake boyfriend. "Why?" "Because of ex. I even reported to the police but they couldnt find the stalker, so if you pretend to be my boyfriend maybe he will not follow me anymore." You gave him a sorry smile for dragging him into the mess.

"Fine. But can you go to your home now. I need to sleep." You nodded and got out of his house. Although you found it rude but maybe he talked that way. Entering the house you were relieved that he already left. On the other hand, Taehyung asked your name previously and sent it to his secretary to find every detail about you. You full life history was send to him within ten minutes and he didnt see anything suspicious. His mind eased and he headed to his bedroom.