Taking care of your baby

It has been two months since you gave birth to a new soul. Of course it was a struggle. Those nine months when you were nourishing her and had  to suffer from the tremendous amount of pain during birth was all worth it. Thanks to your husband who supported you during those stressful periods and tolerated all your mood swings. The smile on the angel's face made you forget everything. But still you were struggling with her being a night owl. You child, Young Mi, would barely sleep at night which made you exhausted all the time. 

You were sleeping peacefully after making your Young Mi sleep two hours ago. You thought you were going to have a good sleep now that Young Mi didn't wake up, but all your imagination went in vain when you heard the crying sound. 

You groaned in your sleep. You were going to get up but Taehyung stopped you. "You sleep, I will take care of angel." You smiled at him and slumped into the pillow drifting to your dreamland. 

"Hey there angel, come to dada." He smiled and took Young Mi in his embrace. "Why is my angel crying? Is she hungry?" He asked, rubbing the baby's tummy. "Does my angel want to listen to dada sing?" Young Mi started crying loudly. Taehyung took Young Mi to the playroom so that your sleep was not  disturbed. 

Taehyung carried Young Mi in one arm and grabbed different toys moving them in front of her. She started giggling, making grabby hands towards the toys. Taehyung handed her the lightest toy and her face showed as if she had won a prize. 

"Aww my little angel is so strong. This is the first time she is picking up a toy all on her own. I am proud of you baby." He spoke in a baby voice. Suddenly Young Mi stopped and pointed her hand towards the large photo frame hanging in her playroom. It was a family picture of you three. Taehyung smiled as he understood what she wanted to say. 

"Of course baby. Mama will be so proud of her strong girl." He kissed her head and cheeks. After a while Taehyung started snuggling in her stomach making her burst in laughter. It had been two hours since the two were playing together. 

Taehyung forgot about everything else once he was with his bundle of joy. He would admire her all the time, noticing every little detail. He would always tell you things about her that you didn't even sometimes notice. Again how could you, he always stayed with Young Mi. 

He didn't even give her to you. You even had a few arguments about it. He worked from home with her in his arms and even did meetings from home office, telling you that he wanted to stay close to her because once she grew up he would have to let her go to explore the outside world. 

You were baffled by his excuse, then again you couldn't blame him. In a way it was true, as she grew up you wouldn't see her all the time like you did now. Also Taehyung was much more excited about the baby since he knew about your pregnancy. 

"Angel, come to dada. Time for singing." He said and picked Young Mi. He placed her head on his shoulder and slightly moved her singing Scenery. A while later Taehyung looked at her and saw Young Mi sleeping. He got up and went to your shared bedroom. 

Opening the door he saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully. He carefully laid on the bed holding Young Mi in his embrace. You slightly opened your eyes only to see Young Mi laying on Taehyung's bare chest. "She really likes to cuddle." You whispered. "After all she took all your habits." Taehyung smiled. You moved towards Taehyung and laid your head on one of his arms and wrapped your hand around his waist while touching Young Mi's leg. "But you love them."

The End