He wears your scrunchie out of jealousy

Taehyung's pov

I was admiring the girl infront of me. She was just a simple girl who put all her concentration in her studies. Like an innocent white rabbit, she didnt recognised her own beauty. She was simple yet beautiful. She didnt put make up on to fake her beauty. She was a nerd to the people who have only seen her in the classw but I know what she truly was.

Despite her identity as a nerd, she was nothing close to the term in the outer world. She was also a pro gamer who have snatched the heart of many guys. But none of them stood a change to stand tall before her. The way she always present herself was something a normal man could only admire. 

Her shiny long wavy hair was tighted in a lose ponytail with a teal coloured scrunchie. I was playing with her hair and making braids instead of focusing on the class. The person infront of me was more interesting. I looked to my side to see the class monitor looking at her. I chuckled. Such a nerd who didnt know anything other than looking at the books wasnt her type. He could get nowhere near her. 

I could clearly see the jealousy in his eyes when he saw me playing with her hair. I smirked as I took off her scrunchie and righted my hair. 

Your pov

I was surprised as I suddenly felt my hair loosen and fall all over my shoulder. He started it again. I swear it anybody saw this I wouldnt spare him. I looked back at him only saw him grinning at me. My eyes landed on his newly arranged hair. It was my scrunchie. A blush appeared on my face. I quickly turned around to hid it from him. He would tease me again. I signed and focus back on the class. 

As the class finished, i was about to stand up when Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder for me to stay. "Yn, should we head together?" Shasha, my bestfriend, offered me. "I have meet Ms. Shin. I didnt understand yesterday's lecture properly." She did nothing but grinned at me. "Of course it must be important. I will leave early. Call me once you reach home." I nodded but her face showed a mischeivious smile. 

Author's pov

Taehyung didnt waste a second to stand next to you. "Why did you do that?" You asked indicating to your scrunchie. "The class monitor was being annoying." You smiled at his jealous self. Even if you didnt belief that the class monitor had a crush on you but you looked see that jealous look on your boyfriend. The way he always wanted to show everyone that you were his. "So is my love jealous?" You teasingly asked while resting your head on your hand, as your elbow rested against the desk. A blush appeared on his cheeks. Taehyung was an extrovert but when it came to romance, he was sometimes too flustered but his answer surprised you. 

"I was." He replied. You didnt say anything and just looked at him. "I was jealous when I saw that the class monitor was looking at you. I can tell that he doesnr know about our relationship. I hate it when you are near other guys and they check you out. I always want to keep you to myself but sadly I cant do that." Taehyung looked away from you. You never knew that he was feeling all of that while you enjoyed seeing him jealous. 

"Tae-" you stopped as a pair of lips sat on top of yours. You were surprised. His kiss often took you by surprised because he would always kiss you in absurd time. You were going to console the sad Taehyung but it didnt go as plan. 

Even though it took you sometime to realise you did kiss him back. Closing your eyes you enjoyed the moment with him. His soft lips moving on yours. 

You were about to break the kiss but Taehyung held the bbasck of your head and deepened the kiss. You didnt even care to open his eyes. A while later he let go of the kiss and kiss your forehead. you felt shy and looked away but your eyes caught another person standing at the open classroom door. It was non other than the class monitor. 

'Did he see that? Lord when did he come? Did Taehyung know that he was there?" You head snapped at Taehyung when he looked at you and immediately turned his face away. 'This bish! I swear I'll kill him.'

"Ah, class monitor, I think you forgot your umbrella." Taehyung took out the umbrella from underneath the monitor's desk and handed him to it. "T-thank you." He replied. "Yn, let's go to your home. The rain is pouring and I didnt bring an umbrella." Taehyung said. "Yeah right." You got up and headed out of the classroom. "Goodbye monitor, dont get drenched." Taehyung waved at the monitor and held your hand. 

"Yes." The monitor whispered as his heart was breaking see the first love of his life with someone else. He was late to ask her out. 

"Yn, make me some warm hot chocolate today. And the cookies that I brought few days ago will also go with the hot chocolate." Taehyung said loudly enough for the monitor to hear. The empty hall made the sound echo making the monitor's heart pierce.

The End