After a tiring day

Tired of the day's events, Taehyung felt like his head would tear off. Attending multiple events in a day was more tiring than performing in front of the ARMY. At least they could show a true smile to them but during interviews they have to speak very carefully. A wrong word would make the whole world move from north to south. They were humans and they also had feelings. Sometimes he felt like a puppet being played on the string even though it was him who chose this lifestyle. He and his members laughed, hiding their pain. Even if something went wrong in their life there wasn't a choice but to have a calm facade and act like they were alright. It was true. An idol's life was full of lies.

 Lies made up an idol. If one showed their true feelings people would start judging. Even their fans would turn against them. The entertainment world was based on lies that gave happiness to people who entered for their enjoyment. The idols perform their fake roles to always be happy and cheerful. They always had to hold on to a personality that was loved by the fans. Going through hundreds of comments everyday and looking at the parts people pointed out the idol's problems. This happened to Taehyung so repetitively that he forgot what his true personality was. He felt puzzled and didn't remember when he just felt like himself for the last time.  But there was one cue for his disease. the cue that kept him alive and at the end of the day he could calm himself and talk whatever he wanted to say to that person. Taehyung got out of his car and was about to press the doorbell but the door opened right when he was about to press the bell. 

"Welcome home my tired bear." You took his bag from his hand and kept it on the nearby couch. Taehyung entered his home and rested his head on your shoulder and hugged you tightly. "My battery is at 5%." He mumbled in your neck. You sighed. He has been working way too hard these past few days. You always make sure that he took good care of his health but at the end of the day he seemed like someone squeezed out all the juice out of him. You didn't say anything and let him hug you until he wanted to. After around 20 minutes he let you go. "Feeling a bit better." He nodded.  You took his hand and went to your shared bedroom. You already prepared a warm bath for him. Taehyung got in and you took the shower head and wet his hair. You massaged his scalp with his favourite shampoo and then washed it to apply his hair conditioner. You told him to finish washing his body and headed downstairs to prepare dinner for him. 

You already made everything and since you kept the rood inside an incubated heater, the food was still warm. The good was light according to his preference. He came down wearing shorts and a tee along with a towel on his head. He took a seat as you went to him and dried his hair with the towel so that he didn't catch cold at night. After you dried his hair you sat beside him and served him dinner. Both of you ate your dinner and then headed back to your shared bedroom. Taehyung was already on the bed with the duvet all over him. He was whining like a sleepy kid for you to lay beside him. You chuckled at his childish behaviour. 

Once you joined the bed with him, he covered you with a duvet and hugged you tightly. He kept his head on your boobs, loving the feeling of his soft pillows. It made him more sleepy than he already was. You combed your fingers through his hair and soon you felt his full weight on you. You looked down to see him already sleeping. He had a pout on his face and you just couldn't stop admiring the tired face that was finally getting rest after being busy all day.