$ 13 $

I fanned my cheeks as Adrian's words raced in my head and jammed my thoughts only to think about him.

I wouldn't have stopped that night with just a kiss.

A curiosity developed in my heart when I gave thought to what could take place apart from a kiss.

Does he mean sex?

You were in a completely vulnerable stage to let me have you the way I want.

"Jazmine!" Duke called out.

"Yes!"

"We have a meeting, didn't you receive a mail from Andy?"

*****

When we arrived in the meeting room, Mr. Martinez was on a call, so, we all sat silently in chairs. I took the care to sit away from him. Cause I don't want my heart to go into shock because of his proximity.

"Firstly, I want to announce!" Abruptly his voice turned my extremities below zero Celsius. "That Mr. and Mrs. Thomson are contented to see all of your designs. They invited you all to their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary."

"I am already excited to attend it. But which one did they choose, bro-Mr. Martinez?" Ali piped in.

"That they are gonna disclose on Saturday, at the party?" He stood up from his chair and began to amble across the chair, "Now, I have a new task for you all..." His footsteps stopped just behind my chair which even stopped the beat of my heart or atleast slowed it down.

Why do I have this tremendous effect of Adrian Martinez on me?

"It's a project of a sixteen-floor building. Eight floors are tubular apartments and another eight are semicircular ones. And your task for the next fifteen minutes is to draw on a white sheet atleast two tubular and two semicircular floor plans," he resumed, still standing behind me, which were giving me goosebumps on the nape of my neck.

And when he moved away from me, I took the chance to breathe comfortably but seems like Adrian Martinez has taken the oath to turn me restlessness. He sat opposite me, besides his sister. I kept my full concentration on my work, keeping my head bend. But unconsciously I lift my head to find him staring at me.

We stared into each other eyes across the table. Slowly he shifted his gaze and landed on my lips. A feeling of unsettling and restlessness developed inside me because of this silent temptation.

I dunno how and when but I started to adopt a few habits of Aliyah like to bit my lip. Abruptly, he spoke out of the blue, "Another five minutes to finish the task!" he announced and then I realized I was staring at him constantly for more than five minutes. I glowered at him when he smirked watching the countenance on my face.

After five minutes he started to check from Aliyah. After checking her he dismissed her and commanded her to start making the floor plan in a 3D model. Next, he checked Christ's and Duke's designs. He approved all four of theirs. After they all left I realized that there is only me left with Villain in the large meeting room.

He ambled toward my chair and leaned forward to have a glance at my designs, "Miss Garcia!" His proximity turned me unresponsive. I sat still, staring at the desk, longing for this moment to end soon or to get disturbed by Sophia, as usual. Instead of improving, my condition was worsening.

"They are good. Especially this and this one," I didn't have the energy to turn my head and stare at him.

So I just hummed, holding my lower lip between my teeth. Unexpectedly, he whirled my chair and leaned further toward me. His face was against mine. "If I see you biting your lip, again." placing his right index he released my lower lip and added, "I am not gonna warn you before I do it with mine. Did you get that Miss Garcia?"