$ 17 $

Author Pov:

"What's wrong with this female?" Adrian cursed in frustration when Jazmine hadn't received even his tenth call since the last morning. He moved to and fro in his bedroom with a great pace which was shaking the whole floor.

"Mr. Martinez!" Adrian received a knock on his bedroom door. Once he let in with two word command, "Come-In!" A young aged female dressed as a nurse stepped inside his room with a tray of his breakfast and medications. He noticed how her skirt has moved further up when compared to the last day. So up that when she bent to put the tray on the nightstand beside his bed, her purple panties were visible to him.

He deemed that partly she might have come to lure him. "Who permitted you to get inside my room?" Adrian demanded, his emerald-green furious eyes glowering at her.

As she presumed that her little luring stunt, might have thrilled him to spank her ass and invite her to his bed, she was just shaken up to experience the sulky demeanor of Adrian. "I...I...Mr.!" She stammered, lowering her head to the floor.

"Out!" He yelled and she escaped like a scared bunny from there.

Adrian walked out of his room, climbed down the steps, and screamed "Martin!"

"Yes sir!" His Butler erupted from the room behind the kitchen. Watching the jittery mood of his Boss, he better thought to stand with a bowed head.

"Did you let her in my room?" Martin glanced at the scared form of the nurse and replied.

"I...I didn't sir. In fact, I asked her to wait until I freshen up!"

"Out! I don't need a nurse." Adrian yelled at her again. Without giving a glance to him, she turned around and escaped from there.

"Mr. Will Martinez has hired her, Boss!"

That man! Adrian grumbled and decided to deal with him later. "Fine, set my brunch on the table!" He ordered Martin. While having his Brunch, Adrian made a call to Andy to know the status of the company.

"Everyone is celebrating!" Andy replied. Andy is the only person who can mock Adrian without any fear. And for some reason, Adrian doesn't yell at him and respects his presence in his life.

"Did she...hmm...Miss Garcia come to work?" That was the actual reason he made a call to Andy.

"I received her mail this morning. She called off sick today. So, I phoned her and she informed me that she need some rest."

"She lifted your call!" Adrian was amazed and confirmed.

"Yes, boss."

And what about my 5 messages and 10 calls? What is she up to now?

"How did she sound? Is she alright?" Adrian asked concerned by positioning his anger and ego aside.

It was a seventh wonder for Andy to hear that velvety tone coming from his boss. Instead of replying, Andy mocked him again, "Are you concerned about Miss Garcia, Boss?"

"Why the fuck should I reply to you that?"

"And should I consider it as yes?"

"Andy I am not in a good mood," he growled like a lion on his assistant.

"Who twisted your balls this very morning, by the way, boss?"

My fucking little intern. Who just love to get on my nerves. You are going to pay for making me so restless, My Little Unicorn.

"Saturday, at the party, I saw Henry Dalton speaking with her." Adrian changed the topic. "He is the only one to hear us when she came to reject the proposal. Simply be careful, he shouldn't use her to get back to me."