$ 37 $

"And the day has arrived," Aliyah squealed, clapping her hands. She did her final check on me, "Makeup done, hair done, and dress is just exquisite." She pecked on my cheek. Her excitement is at a high level. More than me, she looked enthusiastic. 

"Look at the aisle..." Sophia commented, staring out of the window. Aliyah suggested that I should get ready within the banquet hall, we booked for the wedding so that my dress doesn't get spoiled. Since morning she was behind the makeup artists and even the hair styler. She wanted everything to be perfect for the wedding and I treasured her interest.  

"I have no idea when I will walk through it," I heard Sophia adding another comment to her statement. Even the idea of aisle decoration was of hers. She opted for the decoration to be in the garden as the weather was favorable with white and light pink flowers. 

"If you want I will set you up with Carter," Aliyah mocked her.

"We are good as fuck buddies. But I can fix you with Andy," Sophia mocked her back. Ali's jaw dropped. She thought that her and Andy's relationship was a secret. Except for the three of us, no one has a clue about it. But she doesn't know that nothing can be hidden from Sophia. She even knew you were banging whom in the company. "You thought I didn't smell sex last morning in the cabin." Ali's eyes widened and I giggled. "Even now–" she sniffed Ali's smell, "–you smell like Andy. Probably you both had showered together."

"Wait! How do you know what he smells like..." Sophia blushed, which annoyed Aliyah.

"That Minx, is he cheating on me?" She demanded. 

"Of course. We stay in the same cabin for the whole day and you expect us to act as saints." 

"No..." Aliyah's face dropped. She shook her head and disappointment peaked on her face. On the other hand, I was enjoying the drama.

"Oh God!" She approached Ali, "I pranked you. We have nothing." Even though a tear dropped from her eye. "I swear on Jesus, he is like my big brother," she assured Ali.

"You are not lying, aren't you?"

While they were bickering I gazed at my reflection in the floor-length mirror. A blush crept on my cheeks as I imagined my life with Adrian.

My heart was freaking in anxiety. My eyes were ready to tear out with happiness, and anxiety. I touched my stomach and slightly cherished my belly. 

Yes. I am pregnant and I kept it secret as I wanted to tell Adrian about it, first and later, we would announce the news to everyone.

I imagined how his eyes would flick after I revealed the news of my pregnancy to Adrian after our wedding.

I recalled the way we made love in the same wedding dress, I wore during the trial.

Ali freaked out telling us to stop but we couldn't just stop ourselves from kissing in the same changing room, which led me to straddle his waist so that he could fit himself inside me. We made a mess while Ali continued knocking on the door with a demand to stop it. 

Just a couple of days before the wedding we stopped having sex and I moved back to my house. I spent enough time with Dad and Uncle Kush by cooking lunch and dinner and even going out shopping. Luckily I received my first month's salary and even my dad saved his money by offering his service in Uncle Kush's restaurant.

The wedding dress I am wearing now was from his savings and my salary.

I wanted to speak with Adrian but glancing at two ladies, I decided to move aside and make a call.

I dialed his number, it rang for a long moment and then went to voicemail.

I dialed again and once again it went to voicemail. It happened the same for the third time. And even fourth. I texted him and demanded to call me.