$ 34 $

Firstly I apologize for updating late and secondly...enjoy the update and do vote on the chapter. 

Jazmine:

"One by one, I will return all of your favors."

I climbed down from his lap. I was only in my panties, so, I pulled open my wardrobe door and took out a baggy T-shirt.

"What do you mean?" He inquired, curiously.

This is not gonna be an easy conversation but I have to lessen the burden of my heart by paying him for everything.

I didn't turn but stared out of my room's window. "I will do whatever you want. Until I compensate all of your favors."

I heard him sighing. "Fine. Let's consider as: You will pay for me to offer you a job. You will pay me for making you cum. You will pay me to cook food for you." I turned around and nodded my head, biting my lips. He stood up and walked towards me. I stood against the window and he loomed over me, "Can you pay me for the time I spent with you?" He pried with forbearance. I lowered my head. "Or the love I showed to you."

I lifted my head and stared astounded at him.

"Yes, Jazmine. Pay my love with love. Can you do that? Just shower me some love and I will consider that you reimbursed me everything."

I inhaled. Tears threatened my eyes, how could he be so calm and serene with me? "Stop this Adrian." A single tear dropped from my left eye. "I don't deserve this all."

"But what happened?"

"Adrian, I insulted you. I deserve your hatred. Your punishment to hurt you."

"Fine, I will punish you. Will that be okay?"

I bite my lip as I recall the list of his punishments. "What punishment?"

"It can be anything!" Announcing Adrian lifted me in his arms and placed me on the bed.

While he loomed over me, I addressed, "I am bleeding."

he shrugged and voiced seductively, "I don't care." And. Adrian slipped his hands inside my baggy t-shirt.

I bit my lip again and tried to stop him when he started to massage my belly, "Adrian..." And he did something, I never imagined. He tickled me.  "Ad.." I cried out with laughter... "Adriannn no." He continued tickling me and laughed with me. "Stop. Please. Stop." He didn't stop but both my belly and cheek muscles began to hurt. I never imagined that his punishment could even be this playful.  "Adrian. Please!" 

"Assure me you will not speak anything stupid like you did now!" He inquired and I nodded, screaming. "YESSS!" 

"Assure me you will not leave me or walk away without clarifying the misunderstanding." He pried tickling me. 

"Yes!" I screamed in the middle of my daughters. 

He stopped but his hands were still inside my shirt upon my belly. And he rested his head upon my chest.

It took me more than a couple of minutes to calm my breath but now and then I giggled as his fingers didn't stop stroking me. I lifted my hand and slightly fondled his soft and silky hair. "How do you feel now?"

"Fine. I don't remember that I was having pain."

"Was it always this painful?"

"No. Only this time."

Adrian slipped his hand behind my back and pulled me in his embrace. "How was your trip to New Havens?"

"It was nice!" I replied and added in a bare whisper, "I...missed you."