$ 25 $

Mature content ahead.

After we reached his Bangalow, I changed my clothes into my nightgown and a pair of panties without any bra, as I wanted to breathe freely while I sleep. After drying my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and the scenario in front of my eyes only blocked my thoughts and made my jaw drop, which almost touched the ground.

Adrian lay on the bed, wearing nothing but just a pair of boxers.

A mischievous smirk appeared on his lips, "Are you going to stare at me the whole night?"

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" I looked everywhere but he and I pried.

"I should ask you the other way, why are you wearing the clothes when you know I am gonna remove them, however?"

I crossed my arms around my chest, "I am still determining the things between us."

"You need to always have dirty thoughts, Miss Garcia. I only intend to have the warmth of your nude body." Patting on the empty side. "Come, warm me."

"Put on sweaters and sleep then!"

"My butler put all of them in the laundry, leaving only a pair of boxers."

I lay beside him. He offed the lights with a double clap and immediately pulled me in a hug from behind. "Now I feel warm." He whispered, sending tingling sensations all over my body.

Slowly he made his way inside my gown and rest his hand on my belly. He was warm and I was ice cold but still, he wants to get warm by me. I should know that he only wants to get inside my panties. Steadily his hand began to move up, aiming his goal at my boobs. When his fingers were about to make contact with my nipples, I yelled. "Mr. Martinez."

"It's not my mistake, you are super cool and I want an extremely warm place where I can keep my hand and receive heat throughout the night."

"Then go and keep it over the stove or heater," I yelled-commanded still with my back facing him.

"You are right, indeed." And he slipped his hand inside my panties. I gasped at the unannounced encounter of his hand and my sex.

"Adrian!"

"It's a real heater. Good night." He replied and squeezed my vulnerable flesh gaining another shocking gasp from my mouth.

 Sleep... Is he serious? How can I sleep? When his hands are in my panties?

It was hard to shut my eyes well sleep was far away. I stared at the wall blinking my eyes waiting for him to pull his hands out. 

"Ehem!" I cleared my throat but still, I hadn't received any response from the stout plus broad man sleeping beside me. With his nude front clamped on my back.

"Hmm..." he moaned in sleep and lightly stroke my clit with one of his fingers. I hadn't realised when but I was already hyperventilating.

I can even feel the expansion and relaxation of his chest through my back. "Ahh..." I whined when he stroke again and again. I just had one simple rule and he was forcing me to think as...There was nothing left to determine the things between us, all I want is he and his fingers to work on my sex and give me some tranquility.

I responded to his touch by presenting myself as nothing but vulnerable to him. The way he was stroking my clit, my body demanded more. More and more until I burst, exploding like a hydrogen bomb on this bed. And come hard on his sinful finger, to whom I love more than anything.

"Jazmine. How are you feeling," he whispered against my ears with a hoarse voice that sounded nothing but seductive. Extremely sensual and hot enough to radiate heat inside my body. The slow work of his fingers on my clit, slowly increased the beat of my heart.