$ 31 $

I feel like my readers are not interested in reading this book anymore by watching the last chapter votes. Only 7 it was disappointing. So, I request my readers to please vote for it. 

The chapter is unedited, so please avoid any typos or you are welcome to correct me. 

Jazmine:

I am aware of his anger, and even the way he loses his brain whenever he is annoyed by me. From the incident of the blank check till tonight, if anything changed in him it was his anger. It didn't reduce but increased to twenty percent and that he expressed in his kiss. It's being excruciatingly painful. My tears have stopped long back and I comprehended that he used that female only to take out his wrath.  

I wanted to breathe and I began to resist the kiss in which only he gave his hundred percent of participation with aggression. I moaned with pain in his mouth yet he didn't stop.

He pressed me harder against the wall. Squeezing me breathless in his embrace. "HMM..." I moaned louder begging for mercy. 

Yet he kissed me for another minute and eventually broke it only when he was lack of air.

I stared defenseless at him. He touched my lips and smiled with conquest. I wanted to slap him to act so arrogantly and aggressively at me. I lifted my hand but he grabbed my wrist and pinned it beside my belly, "I want you at this very moment."

"I am gonna stab you to death."  

"I am gonna give you two options. Either I will take you right now against this wall or in my apartment!"

I stayed muted. I stared blankly at him. The man in front of me is no more Adrian Martinez. His green eyes held no softness towards me. Seems like I have triggered his inner beast tonight and he is gonna leave me only after having me. But what do I want?

He drew his hands behind me and grabbed the zip. I gaped befuddled at him. How could he do it, knowing that the party was going on inside the hall?

He pulled twenty percent of my zip to down. "Adrian?" I protested.

"I am not gonna stop tonight, Jazmine." He declared and pulled further down. His eyes were still waiting for my response. "In...In your penthouse." He pulled my zip up and grabbed my hand, leading me to the exit. The valet boy brought his car. After we settled in his car, he hit the engine. The ride was in silence but Adrian's confrontational breath was curling my toes. Every passing second worsened my condition and increased the number of knots in my belly.

My hands began to sweat and I continually licked my painful lips.

He stopped the car in front of his building. Next, he approached my side door. Pulled it open and grabbed the hold of my wrist.

"Adrian!"

He was not in any mood to listen to me. The elevator door opened and I stepped inside with him.

Nevertheless, my attempts to convince him didn't stop. "Adrian...you are out..."

Unexpectedly. He spun me, with my front pressed against the wall of the elevator. And his front clamped against my back. Somehow his behavior was enticing me instead of frightening me. And I was loving the way he was treating me. I was loving the pain he was transferring me.

He pushed my hair aside, seized my neck skin between his teeth, and threatened, "Baby girl, you took your frustration by disobeying me. Now it's my turn."

"I... I...ahh..." He bit at another spot, "But I didn't do anything."

He squeezed my waist skin with his palms. "You let that asshole Jacob touch you. And that is not a forgivable crime."