$ 21 $

Sorry for the late update. I am currently in my first trimester of pregnancy and facing the roller coaster days of my life. I hope the one who experienced my condition can understand my situation(I mean moms) very well. But will try not to make you all wait again...I will be trying to update every Thursday and Sunday. Time will be fixed can be at any period of time.

Jazmine:

"You can play Cello?" Adrian questioned as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom. I tried to dress adequately before stepping out of the bathroom. So that the beast inside Adrian shouldn't awaken again and eat my pussy like its guava. And turn it into a red ball like an apple. Ouch, I perceived grievous pain while I washed it during the shower.

It's my desire, which blackened the pain I might have if Adrian used solely his teeth to devour my sex nodule rather than his lips or tongue, or else I wouldn't have demanded more and more and made him have me three times since morning.

Adrian turned around as he hadn't received any reply from me and let his gaze wander over my body. I wore a light green sundress, which unfortunately hugged my body because lil bit of the droplets were stuck to my body.

His eyes landed on the place where he damaged eighty percent of the flesh with his teeth. The hunger to have me has rushed back into his eyes like a racing horse. Immediately I distracted him and added. "Yes, My mother taught me!" his eyes drew back to my face. Presently I hid my fear, my fright. I walked to him and stood beside him.

Unexpectedly the twelve-year-old memories flashed in front of my eyes. Adrian was seventeen and I was eleven, he stood in the same way and admired my pictures of me playing the cello. The same pictures. And. I offered him my birthday cake then he kneeled in front of me and pecked my cheek.

"You kissed me first when I was eleven!" I added silently. He snapped his head at me and stared quite astounded. Watching his surprise and bewildered countenance I laughed and added, "On my cheek. Mr. Martinez!" I return my gaze to the pictures. "We stood the same way as today. I reached barely to your waist." I sneered.

"I kissed you!" He confirmed, surprisingly. Of course, he doesn't remember anything. I nodded. "I don't remember but you seem to remember everything!"

Because you flattered me, Adrian.

Even though we shared such an intimate moment last night and this morning, I still feel frightened to express my feelings to him.

"And what more did I do?" He probed erasing the distance between us. I stared at his bare chest and wet my lips. This temptation is stronger than a toddler has on chocolates.

"You gifted me a box of colored pens, pencils that held stickers of unicorns."

Adrian laughed sexily, and wounded his arm around my back, pulling me closer towards his chest, he expressed, "I might have adored you like a little girl twelve years ago but now I crave to have you at any moment." Every passing second was intensifying his desire to have me at any second which was being revealed by his dark gaze.

Adrian traced his fingers along the neckline of my dress. "I always desired to feel your skin." Then he pecked at the dimple of my two breasts. "Yarn to taste you!" He continued tracing his finger along my abdomen through the dress.

"When are you going to play cello for me?"

The only song played in my head was, LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO!

"When you demand!" I responded.

Nodding his head, "I wish to record it. So we will set the time for it and even place."

He didn't let go of my waist and kept staring at me. As the air between us began to thicken which might lead us to end on bed, I distracted him, "You...you d-dont have a suit...what will you wear...for work."