Chapter 5 Venice's birthday

Pete

"Nop put this here" I was super exited for Venice's first birthday. I decorated every corner of the house. "Is this good" Nop asks. "Yup" I replied.

Vegas just woke up from sleep, he was stunned. "What the fuck did you guys do! Pete, did you take Macau to university Pete?" He asked. "Mhm" I answered.

Venice was playing with his new toy "pi pi". He gave me grabby hands so I carried him. "It's your birthday today" I said pinching his chubby cheek. He giggled

I invited the main family. Am just so excited, for this. " Pete, I have got something urgent in the company, I will try to hurry" Vegas said trying to hurry up. "But-" Vegas left without listening. "Look, daddy is gone, on your birthday" I kept pouting.

"Khun Pete" Nop called my name. "Huh" I said turning my face toward Nop. "Is this alright" "ya" I replied. "Khun Pete, Mr Vegas called me, he said he needs me now"

"Ok, thanks for helping". I sat on the couch, I was a bit exhausted. Venice kept clinging to me, I think he was hungry.

I went to the kitchen. I cut some bananas then smashed them and went straight to Venice who was waiting patiently for me. I got a call from Macau. [Pi Pete, can you come pick up, I don't have late classes today]. "Oh ok, I will be coming, can I feed Venice first?" [sure] "ok bye"

I fed Venice then carried him to the car, I put him in his car seat and buckled him really good. I sat on the driver seat then started driving.

We got there and saw Macau wandering around. I honked and quickly got Macau's attention. Macau came running toward the car happily. He opened the passenger seat door. "Hi, how was today?" I asked. "It was boring, like the guy that sits in front of me kept talking and I couldn't listen to the teacher," he responded. I smiled.

We drove past an ice cream shop, it caught Venice's attention, so we had to drive back to it. "Venice you're gonna die from all the ice cream," Macau said. "I will only get you this time because it's your birthday".

I got Venice an ice cream, Macau said he doesn't want some so I got him a drink, and a coffee for me. Anyway we drove back home. "Where is Hia?" Macau asked while taking off his shoes then placing it back in its original place. "He has work," I said before sighing. "OoOoOoOoOoOh, the place looks nice" Macau exclaimed.

I carried Venice and went straight to the bathroom to wash him up. "Gosh why do you eat like a baby- wait you are a baby". I washed Venice's face then gave him a shower, he splashed water all over me so I showered too. I changed Venice into his new clothes, then got dressed.

*knock knock

"Come in," I called. "Pi Pete, can you help me with the assignment please?" Macau asked and I said yes. I put Venice on the baby walker so he can wander around the room.

A while later, Macau finished his studies and took a nap, as well as Venice, he slept next to Macau. And I just laid on the couch. I sighed. "Am back" Vegas cried. I immediately seated myself straight. "Do you miss me?" he said, approaching me. Nop came in and asked if there is something else he can do. "No, you can go rest Nop, you worked really hard today" I said with a smile on my face. He smiled back, bowed then left.

"Go shower and get ready, they will come soon" I said , pushing him away as he tried to hold my waist. He rolled his eyes. "Fine"

Vegas went to the room. And I went to Macau's room. Macau was hugging Venice tight. I smiled, took a picture, then woke Macau up to get ready. "Pi pete before i go to the bathroom, i have a question to ask, am i Venice's uncle or brother?" I hesitated "both i guess".

"Cool" Macau said before entering the bathroom. I carried Venice and got him ready.

After Venice was ready I put him in his baby walker so I could change. He was walking around the room holding his toy. I looked back at him and smiled, then went back to what I was doing. When Vegas got out of the bathroom he went to the closet and changed. "Vegas, where is your present for venice?" I asked him while looking through the presents. "I was supposed to bring him one".