Chapter 11

PETE

While we were driving to the mall, Ven cried throughout the whole ride. I looked at Vegas, he seemed to be so mad, since I saw a frown on his face. Then I turned to look at the back seat where Macau had his headphones on with his head laying on the window, and Venice glaring at Ven.

"OIII" Vegas yelled. "WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE DONE, HUH!". "Chill." I patted his hair. "Hia, you're louder than Ven you know." Macau said as he took one of his headphones off.

I looked at Venice again, but this time I saw him patting the crying baby to sleep. I guess he had some kind of sympathy for him. I couldn't help but to smile.

........

Once we got there, I carried the baby and put him in Venice's stroller. Vegas carried Venice since Venice's legs were a little weak for him to walk, he couldn't stand on them for long.

"Hia, I want a new hoodie," Macau said as he held Vegas's hand. "Buy whatever you want," Vegas said as he ruffled Macau's hair, then handed him his credit card.

Venice's eyes were sparkling as he stared at the toys. Vegas noticed that so he walked over to them. "Which one do you want, this one? This one,?" Vegas asked him as he carried the toys one by one for Venice to see. Venice held on to one of the toys, he held it so tight.

"This one? Okay" Vegas smiled, then walked over to the cashier. Miraculously, everything was going well today, no fighting. I felt so happy seeing everyone else smile.

"What do you want Pete?" Vegas asked me. "I want......" I hesitated for a moment. "I need to get new clothes for Ven, he needs new ones, the ones he has are worn out and very small" I continued.

It looks like Ven's mom didn't care about him at all, she didn't buy him clothes ever since he was born, all his clothes were for the age of a newborn.

"Do you want anything? -Other than Ven's stuff?" Vegas stared at me waiting for me to answer. "No," I assured. "Okay, whatever you want, i'll go around to see if Venice wants anything else, you can go shopping for Ven, is that okay, or do you want me to come with you?"

"No, I can shop by myself, you can go" I waved at them. I wanted Vegas and Venice to have some alone time, maybe they will start loving each other after a long time. "I looked at Ven, his eyes became lustrous as he looked at me.

"Ven are you hungry?" I asked as I sat on the nearest bench in the mall. I pulled out the milk and his bottle from his bag, then poured the milk in. I carried him and fed him the milk. I stared into his eyes that never came off of mine.
Ven smiled at me.

"P PETE!" Macau hurried my way. "Where is Hia? I want to give his card back. He scanned our surroundings. "He went shopping with Venice," I replied. "ON GOD?!" Macau said in shock. "That's suspicious" he raised a brow. I laughed at Macau's cuteness.

*ring ring

"Can you answer that for me?"

"Tankhun" Macau read the name, then answered. [PETEEEEEEEEEE, I MISS YOU!] Tankhun yelled so loud. "EW!" Macau replied. [Who is this] "It's Macau, what do you want from P Pete?" [none of your business you little rascal, SO NOESY! Give me pete] "FINE".

Macau handed me the phone and I gave him Ven so he could finish feeding him. "What's up?" I said as soon as I put the phone to my ear. [PETE, WHEN ARE YOU COMING FOR A VISIT?] "Are you for real? Am with my family right now" [those bitches are more important than me?] "That's not what I meant, I am just out with them after a long time" [okay fine, how is Venice?] "he is doing alright, OH, Tankhun, you won't believe it" [what?] Venice stood on his legs today and walked a little" [ARE YOU FOR REAL! GOT TO TELL ARM, POL, KINN, PORSCHE, AND EVERYONE, BYEEEE!]