Chapter 6

Vegas

["Do you want to watch a Movie"] i was listening to Macau and Porché talking in the room. "OUCH!" Pete hit me with the broom on my head. "What are you doing!" He yelled.

"Am just............. listen!" I pulled Pete closer to the door.

["Ché, should I tell Hia that I work a part time job instead of going to my after school club, I don't want him to know that I ditch it"]

"What!" I whispered loudly. Pete slapped the back of my head then told me to shush. ["Do you want snacks while we watch the Movie?" "If you don't mind"]. "Pete did you hear that, he was lying to me all this Time" I whispered loudly again. Pete dragged me to the kitchen.

"Pi Pete where are the snacks?" Macau asked as he was walking towards the kitchen. "They are over there" Pete replied to him with a smile. "Thanks" Macau grabbed some snacks then went back in his room.

I was so angry, I wanted to break something. "Calm down" Pete said while rubbing my back. "HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN, WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE HE DID BEHIND MY BACK" I start yelling.

Pete gave me a back hug, but I pushed him away. "You know what am like when am mad" I pushed Pete again against the couch. I touched his face before I got my lips closer to his neck. Pete closed his eyes and didn't move.

I sucked his neck until it was bruised. And every time I pulled away to look at his face, I get even more excited. I love it when Pete suffers.

I unbutton my shirt all the way then i took his shirt off. My lips touched his chest, then I moved back to his lips. I held is waist so tight, it turned red, Pete flinched he closed his eyes tightly and tried to resist but I was stronger.

Pete pushed me and started to gasp for breath. I smirked, he put his shirt back on then ran to Venice's room. I put my shirt back on too and as I was buttoning it Macau walked out of his room.

"Hia, tomorrow I might come back home late because of the club" Macau said then stared at me in confusion because I gave him a glare before leaving back to my room.

"Hia are you okay?" Macau asked as he followed me but I slammed the door really hard that he flinched. I laid on the bed and started to think. Pete was still in Venice's room so I decided to go and get him.

I walked in Venice's room and saw Pete sitting on the little couch in there and staring at Venice's bed.

"Pete are you okay?" I asked as I approached him. He immediately startled. His eyes were filled with fear. "Pete?"

I pulled Pete into a hug. He was shaking. "Vegas, I don't want you to go back to your old self" Pete said in a trembling voice. I pulled away and wiped the tears that just fell on his soft cheeks.

"Am sorry" I said hugging him again. Pete looked right into my eyes. I smiled so he smiled back.

Venice opened his eyes slowly and saw Pete hugging me so he started to cry. "Listen up young man, Pete was my wife before he became your mom". I told Venice, So he stopped crying but tears still fell from his eyes.

"Let's go to sleep" I said ruffling Pete's hair. "Go ahead first I need to put Venice back to sleep" Pete carried Venice and started to rock him back to sleep. I left first and laid on the bed and thought to myself what to do.

Next day

I got dressed and as soon as I was going to step my foot out the door Pete called my name. "Vegas, where do you think you are going?". I ignored him. "Am coming with you" when pete said that i turned around and faced him.

"You're joking, you can't come, you need to take care of Venice" I told him then turned around again facing the door. "Nop can take care of him, Vegas i need to go with you" Pete replied to me while grabbing his phone from the table and then walked toward the car, i followed.

I rode in the car and wore my seatbelt. I drove to Macau's university and waited outside.

After an hour, we saw Macau walking with Porché toward someone's car. I clenched my fist really tight. Pete held my hand which calmed me down a little.

Anyway we followed that car until it stopped by a small cute Cafe. both Macau and Porché walked out the car, but Porché stood and begged the person in the car for something. Then Porché turned around and followed Macau happily.

I looked at Pete, who was Processing the events. I walked out the car and Pete followed then grabbed my arm. "Vegas stay calm". I took a deep breath, then walked toward the door and looked through it and saw Macau wearing an Apron serving a drink to Porché.

Then my eye spotted some one familiar who also works in the cafe. His name was Rome, I hated him so much. His dad and mine were about to start a business together, but my dad passed away. One thing our dads shared in was that they both hated the Main Family.

.........

I walked in the cafe and sat at a random table where Pete sat beside me.

I raised my hand as if I was going to order and I hoped Macau was the one to come. As I waited I looked at Pete who was staring at me. "Don't make a scene, ok?" he told me and i just nodded. No longer than 2 minutes someone came to our table.

"What would you like?" it was not Macau's voice, it was that bastard. I turned around to look at him and he just took 2 steps back. "P Vegas, what are you doing here?" he asked me with a smile, when he smile, his eyes smile with him.

"P Vegas, did you come here to see Macau?" he asked me. "HIA'' I saw Macau coming toward us and Porché following him. I gave Macau the scariest look I have. "You have something to explain?"

"Hia, i am sorry" Macau lowered his head. "And you!I will deal with you later" I pointed at Rome, then grabbed Macau's hand and left the Cafe. Pete was about to follow me but Porché stopped him. "P Pete, can you take me home?" Porché asked in a shy tone and Pete nodded.

"Hia, I'm sorry, can you let me explain?" "You will explain at home!" I said while shoving him in the car. "Vegas calm down!" Pete said as walked toward the car with Porché. Porché looked more scared than Macau. Pete opened the door for Porche. "GET IN THE CAR PETE" I yelled. "Gosh I am" he said while opening his seats door.

"P Pete this is not the way to my home" Porché said. "You are coming with us" I told him and his eyes widened. "But why!!!" He replied. "You have something to do with this, so you are explaining too".

I looked at Pete, he looked scared.

At home

I was sitting on the couch and Pete beside me, while these kids were sitting on the floor. Macau was staring at the floor while Porché was staring at the ceiling.

"What are you looking at?" Macau whispered. "I don't know, but the ceiling is quite pretty" Porché whispered back. "MACAU" I yelled. "We have been sitting like this for 20 minutes, when are you going to explain!!"

"Hia, I am so sorry, all I want is to depend on myself, I don't want you to do anything for me anymore other than feeding me and giving me shelter," Macau explained.

"Macau" I said , as i got closer to him. "Am not mad that you are working, i just don't like the idea that you were doing it behind my back. I said with a soft tone. "I also don't like the idea that you are working with that bastard".

"Hia, it's his Cafe, he asked me if I would like to work with him since he doesn't really have that many employees," Macau said. "When did you know how to make coffee and beverages?" I smiled at him. "Well I learned how to do some, but it's not my job anyway." I ruffled his hair as he said. "Are we good" Pete interrupted

"Can i go home now" Porche spoke. I nodded then grabbed my car keys and walked toward my car.

Hi guys, an am sorry for uploading a chapter
Very late, I just have been busy with a lot of stuff for example school
And am also sorry because this chapter is quite short
I also want to inform
You guys that I might be uploading chapters from time to time
Any way I hope you guys enjoy this chapter
Love you💕💕💕