Chapter 13

Authors POV

Arm knock's on Kim's office door. "Come in!" Kim called from the inside. "I got the location and it looks like the location is not in Bangkok, anything else?" Arm asked.

"Pack your bags."

"HUH, but why!"

"Is that a no, or?!"

"No, that's not what I meant, but where am I going! I don't wanna be fired!"

"Am not firing you, you'll just go on a secret mission with me" Kim got up from his chair, walking toward Arm.

"Secret mission, just me and you!" Arm eyes lit up as he thought about it.

"Not technically just me and you, I am bringing one more bodyguard with us. But I don't know who" Kim stared at the ground as he decides who to bring.

"Oh" Arm  face switched from a smile to a frown. "Who do you think should come with us?" Kim looked back up at Arm. "Probably........."

"Pol!" Kim interpreted.

"oh.......But who will stay with Khun?"

"We have plenty of bodyguards in this house, you guys are the most trustable bodyguards to me after Big since he passed away" Kim said. 

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Arm bowed and left after Kim nodded and signed for him to leave.

Arm went running to Pol after closing Kim's office door politely.

"POL! OPEN THE DOOR!" He knocked on Pol's dorm door. "What the heck is wrong with you!" Pol frowned as he opened the door. "POL, we are going on a secret mission with Khun Kim! Just me and you!" Arm talked so fast due to excitement.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Pol squealed. "NO WAY!".

"HEY!" The bodyguard next door opened his door and howled at Arm and Pol. "Shut your mouth, we are trying to sleep!"

Pol Gulped. "Am sorry".

"Come inside and talk!" Pol pulled Arm inside.
........

Kim went to his room and saw Porchay sleeping on his bed. He walked quietly in order to not wake him up. He packed clothes and necessaries. Then he wrote a note and placed it on the nightstand table next to the side that Porchay was sleeping on. Then laid on the other side and slept.

The next day Kim got up early, washed up and changed into day clothes, carried his bag, gave Porchay a kiss then left.

It was 3:15 in the morning. Kim was driving to the main family's house to pick up Arm and Pol.

*Ring Ring

[Yes Khun Kim] "are you guys ready?" [yes we are, but how will we get out when there are bodyguards on the door?] "don't worry, I got it," Kim said, then hung up.

As soon as Kim got there he parked somewhere a little far from the house. He looked around in his car and found a glass bottle.

Kim gets out of the car and goes around the house and throws the bottle on the ground. "SHIT!" He whispered quietly as he ran back to the car. He watched the bodyguards looking around, pulling there guns out and walking away to see the source of the sound.

*Ring Ring

"Quickly get out right now!" [yes sir!] Arm dragged Pol outside quickly as they looked around to find Kim's car. Kim waved his hand up high for them to see. Arm and Pol ran quietly to kim.

"Pol, are you okay?" Kim asked. "Noooo, I am gonna get fired, this is the worst mission I am ever going to!" Pol cried. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Arm said.

"Let's not waste time." Kim sighed. They all get in the car and drive away.