Chapter 14

Authors POV

(AIRPORT)

"Why don't we just use the private Jet?" Pol asked. "So we don't get suspicious" Kim flipped his hair and wore his sunglasses. "Pol, You can't be patient?" Arm rolled his eyes.

"Alright guys, this mission won't take a long time," Kim said before getting closer to them. "Also since we can't carry weapons here, i ordered some from chiang mai, one more thing, we won't use them on anyone, we will just use it to make her talk, okay?" Kim whispered. Pol and Arm nodded their heads. "Now let's wait for the plane," Kim added as he rested on his chair.

(At the Main family House)

Chay woke up in the morning and looked around for Kim. "P' Kim! I guess he left for work" Chay washed up and got into his uniform. Before stepping out of the room, he noticed a note laying on the Nightstand table. He went over and opened the paper.

The note read:

"Hey Chay,

I had to rush out for a sudden business trip. Sorry for not waking you up. Take care and behave yourself while I'm away. Also, please don't mention this to anyone, it's important. The mission I'm on won't take longer than a 2 days.

Your Kim"

Chay read the note with a furrowed brow, feeling a mix of emotions. "A sudden business trip?" he folding the note and tucking it into his pocket.

Later, as he went about his day, Chay glanced at his phone frequently, hoping for a message from Kim, but there was nothing.

Vegas

I drove Macau to his university. Then went to work

*ring ring

"Hello." I picked up the phone. [did you leave already?] Pete asked.

"Yeah, why?" [......you should have taken the kids with you Vegas, I have errands to run and today's Nop's day off,] "but Pete I have work...." [I know! not like your first time taking Venice] ".....Okay, But what about Ven?"

There was silence between us for a moment. 
[just say he's your friend's kid or something, Vegas I can't take them with me, I will be driving from place to place and they will get tired, as for Nop, when I gave him a day off yesterday, he didn't even go home, he stayed and tidied our house, sooooo I feel bad...]

sigh*

"Okay fine" I said. "Bring them on your way".
[OKAY!] Pete said with excitement then hung up. "UHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I laid my head on the table.

After 10 minutes, the security outside came in. "Khun Vegas, Pete is here" I rode the elevator to the 1st floor and saw one of the employees playing with Venice. "Go back to work!" I told her. "Yes sir" she replied before running back in.

"Here is Venice" Pete handed him to me. Then brought Ven out of the car and put him in Venice's stroller and opened the umbrella. (I don't know what its called 💀)

"Alright bye-" I was about to leave but Pete called me. "WAIT VEGAS!" I turned around. I raised both my eyebrows up in confusion.

"They both have supprate bags each, Venices the black one and Ven is the white one. Don't mix them up i don't like it, also if Venice cries give him his toys, as for Ven try giving his pacifier. if you smell anything stinky, check Venice first if you don't smell anything then its the other kid. You can change the diaper, I believe in you. One more thing, if they're hungry, make them both milk, pour warm water and you know the rest. Please call me if anything happens! Love you!" He gave me a peck, then rode the car and drove with speed.