9 : A Night To Remember...Or Not

AALIYAH

Well, the time had finally come for us to go to that party. Have I already mentioned that I'm nervous?

I'm forcing Desirée to go to this party and even I'm skeptical about going. I'm sure it'll be fun though.

I told her that it'll be fun and that she needs to get out of the house.

Her response:

"I leave the house all the time...to go to school."

She came over to my house so we could get ready together. After a couple of hours of doing nothing and watching Netflix, we finally got up and got ready.

She chose both our outfits because some might say she has a better fashion sense than me when it comes to things like this.

She picked out a stringy green top with some blue jeans and green heels.

She made me wear a black bodycon dress with some scrappy heels.

"You look hot mamas," Desirée said looking at my outfit.

"I mean I can't take the credit because you picked it out. Plus I mean look at you."

The doorbell rang because Lucas and Xavier said that they would pick us up. Desirée and I went downstairs and I opened the door.

"Aaliyah," Xavier said walking in the door.

"Hey, hermosa," Xavier said walking over to Desirée and kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey baby," she said smiling after he kissed her.

Aren't those two just so cute?

"Hey, Aaliyah," Lucas said looking me up and down. I gave him a little smile.

"Desirée," Lucas said.

"Hey Lucas," she said laughing a little.

"What's funny?" Lucas asked.

"Nothing...Okay so why don't Xavier and I go to the car and wait for you guys so you can talk."

Desirée and Xavier walked outside to the car while Lucas stood there with a confused look.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks."

"What did you need to talk about?"

"Nothing."

"Aaliyah," he said stepping in front of me. I stepped back a little, "Okay did I do something?"

"You really want me to answer that?"

"Okay let me rephrase that. Have I done something in the past 3 weeks?"

"Well now that you rephrased that...No."

"Okay well, what is it?"

I let out a deep sigh and then went to go sit on the couch. "I had a dream about you," I swear that just blurted out I didn't mean to say it like that.