♡1~ 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"What? No. I disagree." Arreum said, shaking her head quickly as she replied to the question asked to her.

"Little lady, behave yourself." Her mother ordered, eyeing her to stand properly and watch her tone.

'Seriously? BEHAVE? When did I didn't? I always have.' Arreum thought mentally rolling her eyes. "Sorry mother" she said, bowing to both of her parents.

Her father looked at her and said said sternly, "Arreum, your agreement does not matters to us. You will have to inherit the business as the C.e.o. That is my order to you. We've already registered your name to the business school. Make sure you do well. School starts tomorrow. All your devices and books are already in your bedroom, go pack them." He walked back to his office room as he completed.

Her mother looked at her daughter, who now was controlling the tears which were about to fall. She felt bad, but couldn't do anything to help her. Instead, she just said, "Don't disappoint your father. He will not like it. You have to do what he says. Go to your room now." And went back to her room.

Arreum, who stood alone in the royal living area, could not help but let the tears fall as her parents left. She couldn't do anything. That's how everything has always been. She quickly wiped her tears because, she had to look fine. For Arreum Campbell, everything was always fine. A defeated Arreum walked back to her room.

Closing the big door, she went towards the table where her stuff was kept. Opening her I-pad, the went through the lessons she had to attend and arranged her bag accordingly.

After everything was done, she opened her closet and took out her diary which was hid between some of her clothes. She took a pen and wrote what happened today.

Date (x)
Dear Diary,

Today, my parents told me about my career. They have already decided what I will be doing. They told me, I had to attend the business school as I am the "heiress" of KS corporations.
Wow, great, I'm so lucky right? That's what others think. I have everything. Money, fame, face, body, intelligence. This is what they think. No, it isn't me who will choose my career, it's my parents. No, it isn't me who will decide who I want to be with, it's my parents. No, it
isn't me who will decide what I want, it's my parents. It has always been my parents. My life revolves around them. My life is not about me. I don't go partying all night, because I have "money". It is different, my life is colorless. It is a living hell. It makes me laugh that what a life, I have. All my 20 years of life, I have did what I was ordered to. I have always obeyed my parents.The world, it thinks that our family is "perfect". Since, we have everything they want. I am the "perfect" daughter. The "princess" of France. But only, I know what goes behind the curtains. No, it's not like, I don't like business, I do. Infact, I'm okay with my fact that I'll be taking over my father's position. But what pains me is that, I wouldn't be the CEO, if they had a son. If I had a brother. My life would have been different. I wouldn't have been in the center of attention, I wouldn't have been the "princess" of France. They see me as a disappointment. I'm nothing but a curse. And, I want to change it. This is why, I keep trying. And, I am not planning to give up anytime soon.

Closing the book, Arreum went towards her closet and hid it. After all, tomorrow is a big day for her. It is the start of her career, she cannot disappoint the king and the queen. Just like her mother had tell her.

She looked at the watch, beside her bed to see the time. It was 9 in the night, Arreum went and opened the door of the balcony that was attached to her room. She leaned towards the railing and opened her hairs. The cold breeze blew, making her hairs dance. Arreum had always loved a windy day, it made her feel like she was flying. She stared at the moon and a soft sigh left her mouth. Mesmerized by the beauty of the moon, she said,

"Gosh, how does it feels to hold so much beauty? How does it feels to be finally, free?"

•☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆•