♡20~𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

   𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧      

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Weeks have passed since that day, and nothing interesting was happening in their lives.

Arreum got home after an exhausting day from university, then got back to studying. She has a lot of study sessions to attend everyday. Her parents have set different business training for her, which she had to attend every alternate days.

She barely hung out with her friends. Her teenage years have already passed, she was now a twenty year old. And sadly, for her, she had nothing to share about her teenage years to anyone. She barely had time to go out and party, or hang out at cafes with friends, go clubbing, shopping and not even traveling. Coming from a rich family favored her nothing.

It was only Ava, who encouraged her to go on trips with her, and if she had not, Arreum wouldn't have done so. She only had went on few trips with Ava. And that was all.

She devoted her life to studies. She prioritized her education first, that was an intelligent decision. After all, all of this was worth it. She was top in her classes, she secured highest marks in any competition she stepped in. She was known to be unbeatable, un-deafeatable.

And as for Nischay, he tried well enough. After completing his studies at school, he wanted to opt Music as his career. Music has always been his life. But, only if, his brother could do a favor on him by not running away. Since he was little, Nischay has always been naturally smart. That was something which came naturally to him. He always scored amazing grades in everything. His parents allowed him to opt Music career because, they had Nathan to take after.

However, things did not turn out as expected. It only took a night to change his whole life. Everything happened overnight.

And today, the group decided to meet at a place, as they had something to discuss about.

Nischay was the one who called everyone to meet. All of them agreed to do so.

Arreum, here, was curious. She quickly stopped studying and went to change in decent clothes.

The cold had worsened. It was getting colder day by day.

She took out her outfit, and quickly changed into it. She did not make any special efforts in the outfit and simply went for casual-chic, which was her go-to-go look.

 She did not make any special efforts in the outfit and simply went for casual-chic, which was her go-to-go look

(Her outfit. You can imagine whatever you want.)

She went for light-warm undertone makeup, and straighten her hairs a little, and tied them in a ponytail.