♡22~𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐞

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐞

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Arreum's eyes twitched under the sunlight that slowly made its way through the curtains.

After taking some turns in bed, she woke up.

She have had a good sleep, the room was strangely very welcoming and comfortable, that aura circled through the entire penthouse.

As Arreum was back in her senses, she tried recalling everything that happened yesterday.

Yesterday went in a snap of seconds, Nischay had treated Arreum surprisingly well, he was not the bastard that he usually was.

Both of them had a great conversation, where they got to know some things about each other.

Arreum jumped out of the bed, and headed straight in the restroom. Surprisingly though, she found 3 to 4 bags on the side shelf in the bathroom.

"Damn, even the bathroom is very spacious. How much money does this guy holds? Whatever- wait, what are these bags?"

"Versace, Chanel, YSL.."

"What are these expensive brands clothes doing here...wait, there's a note.."

She opened the note and it read,

Hi there, dumbass.
I thought, now that you're staying here for the weekend,
You would need clothes.
So there you go, dunno if you'd like em or not,
But tbh, I don't care. I did what I could've done,
Wear if you want or else manage yourself.

She closed and put the note back from where she first picked it up from.

If she's not lying, Arreum found this quite sweet. Though, he was the same bastard that he's always been, thinking this far is appreciative.

"If this guy had to buy me clothes, why choose these expensive brands..guess more money problems he's got.."

She laughed at her own thoughts and went to freshen up.

After she was done, she took one of the bags and put the piece of clothing on herself.

"Okay, that's..not very bad. Where did he get the taste from?"

After getting all dressed up in comfy clothes, she dried her hairs and applied the hair serum which he had bought for her.

Then she headed back to the sitting area, his house was very large, intact, huge.

It was her first time in his house, so she ofcourse didn't knew the directions but somehow managed to get to the right place.

As she enters the hall, she found Nischay sitting on the couch with some bunch of papers all around him.

She carefully approaches, and makes sure that she didn't mess anything up, and takes a seat in distance.