♡17~ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Meet me at the backstage today. I've got to tell you something."

Arreum read the message silently as she placed all the necessary things for today. She was confused, what could it be? Ignoring the message, she took the paper from her study desk and revised it. It was basically, a short note for some topics for today. After she was done, she went out and her chauffeur drove off to university.

She walked through the corridors to her class. There were still many students who eyed her, the reason was very known to her though. Many girls despised her, but she really didn't cared. For now, that she had learnt that,

"No matter how amazing you are, you still will play different roles in the stories of other people. You can play as a hero, Villan, Bully, angel...but that does not defines who you are. You are what you know. You are yourself, and you don't need someone to like you. You need to love yourself."

She rolled her eyes, took a deep breath and sat on her seat. She took out her notes and started to read them. But as much she tried to focus on what she was doing, there were still many whisperings that disturbed her.

"What does she thinks of herself?  That she's a queen? Huh."

"How pathetic. She's just a skinny bitch that has some visuals, that makes her think herself worthy? Once a nerd, always a nerd."

"She's lucky man, I wish I was like her."

"I want to kill her soo bad, uhhh!"

"Yah, why are you so jealous of her? Do you envy her or something? She's better than, like half of the university..so ofcourse, Nischay likes her. It's not like you had chance with him or so.."

"Shut up, I can get myself any man I want. And, Nischay is already in a relationship, I don't think..he's dating her. She just want attention, so she's going after him. I'm better no doubt."

"Yeah. For real."

And a lot more. Previously, these words pained Arreum. But now, they meant nothing to her. She made her walls so thick, that no other words can break it, just to protect herself. She reminded herself, each and everyday, "Arre, you have goals to chase, not people. Love yourself, and don't expect a man to be there for you. God has plans for everyone, and same goes for you. Everything will work out when it's the right time."

'Right? It will be okay, right? I don't need any drama, God. I don't think if I can handle-' her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden voice.

"ALLRIGHT CLASS. SETTLE DOWN, FIRST SESSION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN." The teacher barged in. When everybody settled in their places, the session finally began.

The day continued like any usual day. After many tiring sessions, it was finally the time of recess. Arreum packed her bag and threw it on her shoulders. She was all set to go to the cafeteria.

"Hey Arreum! Wait!" A girl yelled out to her. Her voice was high pitched and it peirced into Arreum's ears.

Before Arreum could turn around, she felt a heavy weight on her shoulders. That girl was no other than Aria le Blank.