♡18~ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

     𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.    

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Today has got to be the worst day for Arreum. Oh man, she was so dead today.

Arreum gulped in fear, trying to ignore the two fuming eyes towards her. She was late for school today, she so well knew. But her parents looked like they didn't cared about it.

"So, Ms. Arreum Campbell, cat got your tongue?" Said her father.

"Father, I-I.." She trailed off. This time, she knew she had nothing to conceal. She was in trouble, and she was the one that created for herself.

"Don't test my patience, Ms.Campbell." Her father's voice rose and Arreum wanted the ground to open and swallow her.

"What is this? What am I seeing? How did this happen, huh?" He sternly asked her.

Arreum felt like crying, running away, wanting to get swallowed by the ground, disappearing, everything at once; if that makes sense.

"You have 5 minutes. Go on." He demanded again.

Basically, some student had captured pictures of Arreum and Nischay at the backstage, when he helped her from getting hurt by falling. Well, posted them on media and giving the paparazzi a hot topic to talk about. Arreum cursed herself, this time she was speechless.

'Yeah sure father, what should I tell you? That I meet Nischay frequently? That we are in some undergoing mission? That we're digging up the past and checking your background? Just to let both the families to live in peace? And also because we are curious? That's what you want to hear, father? No, right? So please stop persuading me. I can't tell you.' 'Lord save me, please.'

Arreum thought in her mind.

"Someone kill me now" Arreum mumbled slowly under her breath.

"What you just say? Say it loud enough to be heard." Her father commanded.

"Father, we are literally in the same school. I was heading back from the stage area and he happened to be there, just when I turned to see who was behind me, I stepped wrongly and he helped by saving me from cracking my head open. Someone must have got the wrong idea and clicked the picture." Arreum calmly stated, rounding off the topic to make up a valid excuse.

Ofcourse, it wasn't clear enough but her father seemed to believe it.

"What were you doing at the backstage? And how can he just happen to be there? Elaborate it for me, lady."

Arreum mentally slapped her face, ofcourse he didn't buy it. What do you expect from a businessman?

"I was heading to the basketball court, which is right beside the stage area just to ask the teacher about our physical fitness schedule, he along with his friends were playing there. That's it." Arreum cleanly covered up and coated a lie.

Her father believed her, well, if he is a businessman then she's his daughter. This runs in their blood.

"Lady, I don't want you walking around and attracting trouble. He's a litreal red flag. A clear trouble and player. That runs in their blood. I don't want you to be near around troublemakers. Reputation matters the most." Her father said and she nodded.

"Can I go school now, father? I'm already running late by 15 minutes. I too have a reputation to maintain." She used her father's words against him. A clever head for sure.