♡19~ 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

     𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭    

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

There it was, a new day. But the same start for Arreum.

Arreum woke up, feeling regretful. She had not slept well the previous night. The words she had said to Nischay, came flashing back, arising more regret inside of her.

She stretched for a couple of minutes, and then, started to get ready for an exhausting day.

It was a bit cold today, so she wore a beige colored trench coat with her school uniform, and then, wrapped a light weight brownish scarf around her neck.

She styled her hairs in a half messy bun, leaving some strands of her hairs out, revealing her curtain bangs.

She puts on light warm makeup which actually suited her the best. She puts a scarf in her bag, just in case, it gets more cold. The weather has been changing quite more recently.

After some important revisions, she drove off to school.

• • •

In class, she sat on the same seat as any usual day and started studying like the same. The exams were coming up and as said, it created a very stiff environment between the students.

The students started paying more attention to the class, even the ones who wouldn't have. Students were asking notes from each other, fearing that they might have not studied well enough.

The competition was high, there stood many competitive students who dreamt of nothing more but good grades, Arreum being one of them.

The tension was suffocating.

It was getting hard to breathe.

With a home environment like Arreum's, who wouldn't suffocate?

The teacher stormed in the class, with not so good mood, getting full attention from the class.

He started, "You see what's in my hand? Your test sheets. It's a shame for me,  to even, call you guys my students. Your marks are disappointing. With a preparation like that..you guys are expecting to ace the exams? Do better."

He said dramatically, but ofcourse, with disappointment clear in his voice.

He started to call names of the students one by one. Well, to say, the faces of the students receiving the papers were not good at all.

Arreum fidgeted nervously with her fingers. And out of nowhere,she turned to take a glance at Nischay, only to be met by a normal and a poker face.

Although he looked really calm, but she could easily tell the tension behind it. That's just how she was. She was a good observer, she always have been.

Just to get her out of her thoughts, the teacher called her name.

"Ms Arreum Campbell, come get your test paper." He said nonchalantly.