♡3~ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

         𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜         

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Bye mom, bye dad. Have a good day at office, dad."

"Yes, Nischay. Same to you." His mother said as she watched his son leave for his school. The driver came with the car and drove away as Nischay sat.

"Oh, Nischay!!" Nischay heard someone call his name as he walked in the hallway of the school. He turned to find the owner of the voice.

"Oh, Erica. What's the deal?" He said as a beautiful girl, stood infront of him panting, as she had run to catch him. After some seconds of catching her breath she said, "oh, Jay had told me to tell you that he's looking for you. We're all partners in a project."

Nischay nodded as he listened to her. "Okay, got that. Let's go then."
She nodded as they both headed towards their classroom.

"Nischay! I was looking for you. Come, teacher has called all 3 of us. She will be instructing us." Jay said. They all went in the staff room, where the teacher was. "Good morning miss, you called us?" Nischay started catching the attention of the teacher. As she looked at him, a smile occupied her face.

"Oh, Nischay. Now that you're here, I'm sure your team would win. Yes, I called you guys. The school is organizing an event this Saturday. Students have to take part in the event, being the students of the music school. Everyone will get divided into groups and perform. I thought you, Jay and Erica being the best students of my class can perform together. So, you guys will be preparing a song and make sure you alteast play 2 instruments. If you want, you can add more students as the dancers. Make it look like a real concert, okay?" The teacher explained as all three of them nodded.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Erica said moving back and forth. "Yea, we only have 2 days! Preparing a performance in such less time would be so difficult!" Jay, who looked tensed said. Nischay on the other hand, kept calming hid friends, who were going crazy. "GUYS! Stop. We'll figure something out okay? It's not like we have to write a song. We will choose a song and prepare it today in school itself. It wouldn't take much time. I will see what instruments we can add in the song. Let's go through Erica's Playlist, I'm sure we will find something." Nischay said to which both Jay and Erica immediately agreed.

"Okay..how about we perform One by ASTRO? It's a k-pop group's song." Erica said gaining the attention of both the boys. "The song's amazing tho, but it does not has a female singer. How about I and Jay sing and Erica, you play the drum? We'll look for some more students to join and it's done." Nischay said to which Erica agreed.

They went and looked for other students, which wasn't hard. Who would disagree to perform with The stars of the school? They had started their practice and it was all going well. Sia and sanha, they both had joined the team and to be honest, they both were talented.
Sanha already knew the song and his vocals were on point. Sia was a good dancer aswell as she could play several instruments. Half of their song was already ready, with perfection, point to be noted. Sanha, Jay and Nischay were the singers as well as they were dancing too. Sia and Erica were playing the instruments, sometime they would swap places and dance too. After practicing from 3 hours straight, they decided to take a break. As they were really tired.

"Huh, wow, it's going great. I think we are aware with the lyrics? Right? We just need to focus on the steps and the timing. The dance is the main deal. The instruments are going in perfect sync too. Well done guys!" Nischay said clapping, he was proud of his team. "Yes. I think we will be ready by tomorrow. Practice in home too, okay?" Sia said.
"Ofcourse, but what about our outfits. We need to look presentable too." Erica asked gaining the attention of everyone. "I'll talk about it with the ms." Jay said. "We can see that tomorrow, for now let's practice. We still have 3 hours left for the school to dismiss. I think we can do this by today itself. Tomorrow, we will focus of the sync and the finishing."

They all got up and continued with their performance. After hours of practice, it was the time for dispersal. Now, they were standing in the staff room as the teacher had called them.

"Very good students. No doubt, you are all brilliant. And about the outfits, they will be decided tomorrow as the incharge would look at the mv you are performing. After, you're dance is finalized, you all with get the outfits. Don't worry, and keep practicing. Now, you can go." The teacher said as the students nodded and parted their to go home.

"What? An event?" Nischay's elder brother, Nathan said. "Nischay, I think you should go and practice for it. How is it going?" His father asked his son. "Yes, dad, I will. It is going really great. Our group even has prepared most of it. We just need to get our dance in sync." Nischay said to which his father nodded. Turning his attention to his elder son, he said, "Nathan, why are you wasting your time? Go and prepare for your finals. They're approaching this month right? You better score first, I don't need our heir to score less than 100%. We have a reputation." Nathan, who was having a good time with his family till now, just nodded. He stood up and bowed, "Yes dad." and went away in his room.

Nischay noticed the sudden drop in his mood, he felt really bad for his brother. He had always been treated this way, only study. For his father, the thought of Nathan taking over the company only mattered.
His feelings, his choices didn't. "Nischay, you should go and study too. Did you do the work your tutor gave you?" His mother asked him. He quickly nodded and said, "yes mom. I did. Okay mom, I'll go and study now. Good night." He rose up and bowed to both of them before going into his room.

"Such a pathetic life."

☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆•