♡8~ 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

There it was, a new day again. A new morning, a new challenge, a new start. The yesterday's incident kept circling in Arreum's head, for almost a night. What was the reason that made her parents so angry, so irritated? What was going on? And since when was it going on?

Keeping the questions circling in her head aside, Arreum walked towards her campus. Today was not different than any other days, girls giggling, talking, clinging onto their boyfriends and what not. She despised the fact that she had no good life like them. No good parents. No happy family. No happy life.

Her life, it is colourless. Hopeless.

Arreum took out her phone from her pocket, just to check the time. Since, there was still an hour or so left, she decided to go and sit in the school garden. This time, she didn't went in the garden of "rich" students campus but instead, she decided to go in the other campus, which was for middle-class students. As she walked inside, she noticed how good it looked, compared to her campus, this one was not luxurious but beautiful.

It was beautiful because it focused more on nature, plants and low colours. It might be not very pleasing for others, but for Arreum, it was indeed beautiful. Arreum walked around the campus, clicking some pictures of the things she liked the most. After some minutes or so, she sat on a bench under a tree. It felt good. She felt good. Maybe, it was what she called, happiness. Peace. It hadn't been much time, when she heard some shouting and yelling.

Arreum stood up, following where the voice came from, it came from behind the garden. A place, which looked quite abandoned and quiet. Arreum walked closer to see what was happening.

"Please, don't do this. P-lease, i-i am sorry." It was a helpless girl laying on the floor. There were some boys, intotal five which seemed to be bullying her, standing infront of that girl.

One of them kicked in her stomach while she grieved in pain. "Shut up, you poor girl. Just do what we say, or else-" He said holding her up by her hair, while tears streamed down her face.

That made Arreum's blood boil. She hated bullies, she despised them from the bottom core of her heart. "Hey, you bastards. Stop it." She yelled as she walked closer to them. All of them turned their heads towards her. "Who are you to order us?" The same boy asked. "Your death." Arreum said, piercing directly into their souls. He laughed, "the nerve."

"Did you not hear me? I say leave her. Right now."

"Shut up, and get your ass out of here." One of them said.

Arreum chuckled and walked closer to them, punched the boy and took the girl out of his grip. As he fell down, other pawns walked towards Arreum, one of them held her wrist tightly which was quickly slapped away by her. She fought, and did everything in her control to save herself. She did got injured, just a bit, but what mattered was she won. "You should be thankful that I'm leaving undone." She said to the boys who laid on thr ground, helpless.

Arreum turned towards the girl, who stood there, all scared. She held her by her shoulders and shook her. "Look, I've got no time for this. But, listen to me very carefully. I don't know since when you've been dealing with this, but trust me, this is not good. It will not stop, until you fight. If this happens again, which it most probably will, I want you to fight. No matter how injured are you, fight. Fight as if you're intend to kill them. Peirce directly in their eyes, break their ribs,I don't care. Do anything in your will, to save yourself. Be strong. They want an easy target. An easy prey. Someone who is scared. Show them, that you're even scarier. Got that?" She completed, her eyes staring into her soul.