♡2~ 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Study well. Make sure you focus on your lectures, don't skip any of them. Get well along the teachers." Arreum's mother said to her, as the car came in their sight.

"Yes mother, I will." Arreum said and bowed to her parents before she sat into the vehicle. Her mother gave her a small nod and went inside, while her father drove off to his work.

In the vehicle, Arreum did some research about the school she was going in. The school was famous for rich people as it offered the best education with the best technology. However, the school was divided into 2 campus, with 2 different buildings. One for the middle class while the other for the rich students.

Arreum clutched her bag's strap tightly as she was nervous about the new start. She walked into the campus and saw many unfamiliar faces. Ignoring the students, she continued walking as she observed the school's surroundings and architecture. It was indeed very beautiful and luxurious. She saw girls giggling all around, some clinging onto boys. She rolled her eyes and entered into the campus for "rich" students.

Arreum entered her class, completely clueless where to go and sit. There weren't many blank seats, but however one was beside the window almost infornt of the teacher. While, the second one was a bit far away. Arreum preferred being on good terms with the teacher so she went and sat on the near one's.

Students started to enter the class one by one, talking, dancing and being all smiley. Arreum on the other side, was silent and preferred being unbothered.

There were still some minutes left for the class to start. Arreum was bored, so she took her phone and went through some tips to stay concentrated towards studies. It wasn't much time she had went on her phone, when someone snatched it away from her hands. She frowned and looked up to see who did that.

A tall boy, who had his hairs parted from between stood there, staring at her. She saw students gather and whisper to each other. Some of them were heard by her.

"Oh my gosh, its him!"

"Uh, poor girl. He ain't sparing her now."

"I think she's new. I haven't seen her."

"First day gone bad."

Ignoring them, she looked at the boy again. Raising her left brow up, in confusion. He rolled his eyes and started, "Yah, how dare you sit at my place? Get the fuck off here." Arreum, who was confused on the sudden outburst, asked him politely, "Why? Is this place assigned to you?" He raised his eyebrows at her bold question. "You're questioning me?" He yelled at her. Arreum, who have had enough now, dropped the quiet girl act and stood up. "Give me my phone back." She demanded at him.

"What if I don't?"

"Then, ima take it myself." She said as she held his one hand with tight grip and due to she was tall enough, she just tiptoed and snatched it away from him. Making others gasp. As she took her phone back, she said, "I'm sorry but you didn't give me when I asked for it. And sorry to be sitting at your place, but I really didn't had options. You can always take the one over there." She said pointing to the only seat left. He did nothing but just nodded.

Arreum could hear students smiling and whispering about her.

"Omg, she's bold."

She heard someone say but she quickly shrugged it off as the class was starting. The teacher walked in and introduced himself. "And I see we have a new student among us, please come up and introduce yourself." He said with a smile as Arreum went and introduced herself.
"Hello everyone, I'm Arreum Campbell. This is my first day here, today. I would like to know each one of you and ofcourse, be friends.I hope we do well together." She finished and gave them all a small bow as the others clapped and cheered for her.

The classes were going just well and Arreum was doing fine. As the small interval approached, the guy Arreum had spoke to this morning, walked to her. She looked at him as he sat on a seat beside her.
"Bully guy?" She said as he laughed. "Yah, don't call me that. I'm Jake Howard, the heir of Howard industries. Nice to meet you." He said as he brought one of his hands to her, hoping for a handshake. Arreum shook the hands and said, "Arreum Campbell. Heiress to KS Corporations. Not so nice to meet you this morning." She said, chuckling. He just laughed. "Ah, knew you'd say that. I actually came to apologize for that behavior. I wasn't in the best of my moods this morning, got in a little argument with my sister. I'm sorry, bold girl."
Arreum laughed and shook her head. "No problem, that's okay."

He offered her to go to cafeteria as the recess had approached, there was only one cafeteria, which was very big as, both the middle class and the rich campus students shared it together.

Hopefully the day had went well for Arreum and she even made a new friend, Jake.

After school, Arreum went home and spent her time doing assignments and homework all day long and the day came to an end.

•☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆☾☆•