♡11~ 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

         𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥.         

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Arreum was all set to get off her house to the school. She was just doing final revisions on the topics which she found hard. She kept her books and iPad inside her bag, and that's when she heard her mother shouting her name.

"ARREUM CAMPBELL. GET DOWN RIGHT NOW." She heard her mother yell. It scared her, she was scared. She had been trying so hard to make her parents happy but, all her efforts seemed to be going in vain.

Arreum quickly kept all her belongings in her bag and threw it on her shoulders. She was off to go down but she heard a knock on her door.

She opened it to see a servant, who was shivering in fear. "Mam, your- your mother and father, I mean our boss, they are looking for you. They do not look very pleased, mam. Please take care of yourself." The maid said and sprinted downstairs.

Arreum let out a deep sigh and walked downstairs. As she was down, she was faced by two fuming people, which she called her parents.

Mrs. Campbell walked towards Arreum and held her by her hairs, dragging her all the way to her father. Once she let go of her, Arreum winced in pain.

"How dare you Arreum?" Her father sternly looked at her, while Arreum was trying to cope with the humiliation infornt of the servants.
"W-what did I-" Arreum tried speaking but was immediately cut off by a slap from her mother.

Mrs.Campbell took out her phone and showed it to Arreum. It was an article.

Arreum Campbell and Nischay Malhan reportedly seen on a date yesterday. Is the prince cheating on his girlfriend?  - DRS news department.

Oh no, the media had caught them. There were photos and videos of them smiling and talking with each other. There was one picture of them, where Arreum had kept her one hand on his shoulder, that was when she was reassuring him that everything would work out.

Oh no, it was so badly messed up. This was all wrong. He wasn't cheating. They weren't dating.

Arreum quickly spoke, "No! No, mother. This is wrong. We were not on date. Mother, this is all wrong. Believe me." She begged her mother.

"Oh really? Then better explain me, WHAT are YOU doing there with HIM?" His father gritted his teeth.

"Father, yes it is true that I went to meet Nischay yesterday. But not because- I'm, we're- dating. No, we aren't." Heck, it pained her to say it. It disgusted her to think that the world thinks her, as the reason of Nischay cheating. Which is all very wrong. "It's because we're assigned a project together. He goes the same school as me, father. We both know that, it's the best university out there. I, Nischay, Jake, Aria, my classmates we are all partners in a project. We were there to discuss about the same." She spoke.

Her parents stood silent for a second and her mother spoke, "That's what you say, Arreum. It's not what the world thinks. And, didn't we warn you to stay away from them? DIDN'T WE?"  She sternly said.

Arreum was scared. She wasn't the reason for all of this. She didn't do anything wrong. "Mother, but, it isn't-" "Doesn't matter." Her father cut   off. "Remember, if this happens again, I'll make sure your life turns to a hell. Now go, I'll plan an conference soon." He said.

Arreum nodded and apologized before walking back to her room as fast as she could. She quickly washed her face, to the point where the redness of her face and eyes disappeared. The slap mark still hurted her.