♡21~𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

     𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.      

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING MR. NISCHAY MALHAN!" The voice yelled, so full of anger, so furious.

"You're not helping the situation, dear. You know how much it means to me." Nischay calmly stated.

"No, no, no. Mr Nischay malhan, I think you didn't heard me. What the fuck are you saying? Did you even think once before taking this action? And you have the guts to come and tell me this? Are you trying to make me jealous? What are you doing, Nischay!  Are you even using your brain? HAVE YOU FUCKING LOST IT?"

Kaylee yelled in anger. It was so clear, that she was very upset with the idea. How can she not be? She despised Arreum, and now that her boyfriend has decided to spend the weekend with her; for the so called "investigation", she cannot help but feel furious. 

Has she not done enough? Is she not enough for him? Why does he needs to stay with some other girl but not her? Why does she has to go through this?

"Kaylee, please understand me.." Nischay asked not wanting to make the situation more worse than it already was.

"Babe, why me? Why do I always need to understand you? Try to understand me. I won't let you do this. No, Nischay. I'm not allowing you to do that. You're not going anywhere. You will be here, with me, for the whole weekend, hm?" Kaylee says as she steps closer to Nischay, almost some inches apart from his face, and places her hands   around his neck.

"Honey, you are mine. Just mine, okay? You will never go to a cheap girl like her. She's no one, dear. She is nothing but a spoiled and nasty daughter. Babe, you love me. You love me." Kaylee says with her calm and seductive tone, almost pleading to him.

"No, Kaylee. You cannot call Arreum that. And, I am doing this for myself. I will go with her and that's final. And if you're fearing something, you don't need to."

Nischay says and steps away from her. Right now, he has no mood for romance and especially not if she's behaving like that.

Kaylee's smile drops and her face instantly changes to anger. She's frustrated, irritated and even more angered. She cannot think straight.

"OH WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HER! What's so special in her that you're always so attracted towards that bitch! Nischay if you dare to step out of this house, I'm calling our parents!" She says as she took her phone to dial the number.

"I'm NOT attracted to her! Why don't you understand that I feel nothing for her? Why are you so insecure baby? You know, it's always you. It has always been you. I love you Kaylee, not her." He states and hugs Kaylee to calm her down.

"You know, I love you too. But why do you always keep making me jealous?" She says with a vulnerable voice.

And as always, the trick worked. She was a lot more collected and calm now. And this was the perfect time for the next step for Nischay.

He separates and starts, "If you know the truth so why do you act that way? Don't worry dear, everything will be fine. Let me go." He says with his honey bass voice.

Kaylee took a moment to process and finally, with a deep sigh, she agreed.

"Fine, but promise me, you'll not cross your limits. And you will not let her cross her limits too. God knows what that woman has in plan. Call me instantly if you need me, okay?" She asks cutely.