5. Unexpected driver

As I rest my head on JJ's shoulder, I get a notification on my phone. I open it up to see that Sarah has texted me.

"Find someone to drive you back. Love ya xx". 

I sigh at her message. 

I knew that this would happen. 

She's probably going home with Topper.

"Love you too" I reply, feeling bummed out and needing a pick-me-up. 

I stand up abruptly, causing JJ to look up at me in confusion. 

"Sorry" I chuckled. "I'm gonna go get a drink. You should go hang out with John b. Looks like he needs someone to do shots with". 

"Alright then...see you later" JJ replies, leaving me alone for a second to adjust his jacket around my body.

It smelt like JJ. 

A hint of alcohol and a hint of...

I don't really know.

I make my way towards the alcohol stored in cooler boxes. I lift the lid and place my hand into the melting ice, fishing out a can of cold beer. I drink the liquid quickly, lifting my head up to get the last of it down.

The bitterness of the beer makes me feel alive. I take long strides along the beach and towards a crowd of kooks that were dancing to the loud music. 

If Sarah wasn't bringing me home, then I'll just have the best time of my life.

I sway my body to the rhythm of the music, lifting my arms and closing my eyes. Not long after, I feel a pair of hands from behind pull me by my waist and press my back against their body. 

I honestly don't care who it is. I enjoyed their presence. It was almost comforting.

We move in sync as his breath brushes against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I react by bending over, pushing my ass against his bulge which causes him to tighten his grip on my waist and bring me even closer.

I think the alcohol has kicked in already. 

I really am a lightweight.

I take his large hands in mine and slide them from my waist to my top. He immediately grabs onto my breasts and massages them. 

I smile at the sensation. The tension was so intense that my core began to heat up. 

I needed him. 

Whoever he is.

But before we could continue, the sounds of gunshots ring in my head and my hands go straight to my ears. The man removes his hands from my breasts and holds onto me in a protective grasp. When everyone began running away from the boneyard, he leads me out as well.

By now, I was way too drunk to understand what was going on and my vision was blurring. Noticing that I couldn't keep up, he picks me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist while my arm clings to his neck. I bury my face into the crook of their neck and the smell of expensive cologne fills my nose.

It wasn't long before he stopped infront of a car, opened the passenger seat, gently placed me down, and put the seatbelt on for me. I was too wasted to see the person but I felt safe with them. 

I felt myself drift into a deep sleep and the last thing I remember was the cooling sensation of a gold ring that brushed against my skin as he carefully tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.