34. Should i stay or should i go?

I stretch my arms out and yawn as my body takes in the sun gleaming through the cracked windows. Rubbing my eyes, i adjust to the room and for a moment, i forgot where i was. But it was just for a second.

Great. I'm still at Barry's.

Wait. My hands are untied. All hope was restored.

I look over to the larger couch next to me, seeing Rafe still asleep, letting out light snores. His hair layed messily over his forehead.

Cute.

Wait. No.

Snapping out of my unnecessary thoughts, i stand up, taking long but quiet strides to the door

Snapping out of my unnecessary thoughts, i stand up, taking long but quiet strides to the door. I pull down the handle but it's locked. How is a door locked from the inside? I struggle for a while, hoping that the lock was just rusty and you gotta use a little force to push it open. That was until a voice speaks out, making me jump.

"Can you stop? I'm trying to sleep" Rafe groans. His morning voice sends me.

"I think you've had your fun. Now let me go" i demand, watching as the kook sits up lazily.

"You seem awfully brave for someone who is being held hostage" He says. Is he really making a joke out of this?

"I'm not brave. I'm hungry" i admit, earning a low chuckle.

"Do you want coke?" He offers. Pulling out a bag from his pocket.

"I want food".

"Coke comes from a plant".

"Rafe".

"Y/n".

I whine. "Please. I'm starving. I only had a watermelon and beer yesterday".

"And that is meant to mean something?" He dismisses.

"Fuck you" i spit, stomping over to the couch and sitting down with my hands crossed over my growling stomach. "Atleast tell me what time it is".

Rafe picks up his phone from the table and stares at the screen. His eyes widen at what he was seeing on the screen and begins to type something quickly before he sets the phone on the table, screen side down.

My brows furrow at the way Rafe was acting. He was tapping his foot on the wooden floor whilst his fingers played with his gold ring.

"What?" I spit out.

Rafe looks at me for a moment, staring into my eyes before he stands up.

"You can go" he demands, moving to the door and unlocking it effortlessly. So it didn't need a key. I was just weak...

"Huh? Why now?".

"Leave" he demands. "I don't need you anymore".

Geez ok. I don't need you either.