25. Him... (s)

Smut warning. Please don't read if you don't want to.

(Idk how to feel after writing this...)

Rafe pulls away from the kiss, leaning his forehead on mine as we take deep breaths and stare into eachothers eyes with lust. I would be lying if i said i wasn't thinking about doing things with Rafe right now.

My legs wrap around Rafe's waist when i feel him stand up. He supports me by placing his hands on the back of my thighs. My arms wrap around his neck as the kook turns around and places me on the bed gently.

Once my back was on the bed, Rafe leans over and his lips meet mine in a wet kiss. He plants kisses down my neck before sucking on the sweet spots. I moan at the sensation while his hands travel around my body.

Rafe grabs at the hem of my shirt, pulling the fabric over my head and throwing it on the floor.

While he bites onto my sensitive skin, leaving hickey's all over the top of my breasts, his fingers work to unbutton my shorts before removing them as well.

I was now only in my underwear and Rafe stops leaving hickeys for a moment to stare at my body. He was clearly happy about the fact that i was wearing red lace underwear. He stared at every inch of my body hungrily while his arms trap me.

I took the opportunity to move my hands to his chest, unbuttoning his shirt and helping him remove the fabric to reveal some seriously hot muscles. Rafe smirks at how i was getting desperate.

He spreads my legs, placing his in between them as he hovers over me. He uses one hand to lift my chin so that our lips would meet while the other slid under my arched back to unhook my bra.

I let out a small huff once i felt the material leave my chest, revealing my exposed breasts. Rafe's hands were quick to grasp onto them and i gasp at the cold feeling of his signature gold ring on my skin.

Rafe slides one hand under my panties, massaging my wet core.

"Fuck y/n. You're so wet for me..." he groans into the kisses.

He slides the panties off and my legs spread wider. The kook pulls away to stare at me. I moan when his fingers find its way back to my folds.

"Do you want this?" He provokes, looking at my desperate face.

"R-rafe" i moan, pushing myself closer to his hand.

"Say it." He demands.

"I-i want it.."

"What do you want?" He questions, his fingers rub faster around my core as i squirm under him.

"I-i want you...

T-to fuck me" i moan.

Almost immediately. His fingers were inside of me, quickly pounding in and out and hitting my g-spot instantly. My back arches at the sensation and Rafe's mouth sucks on my breasts, sending me into overdrive.

He pushes another finger in and my hands move from his hair to his back as i grip onto the skin tightly. My legs were closing up from the pleasure but Rafe's body stopped me from closing in anymore.

"Say my name y/n" Rafe demands.

"Rafe!" i moan loudy, eyes rolling back from how good he was fingering me. Rafe bites onto my hard nipple at the response and i feel my orgasm nearing.

I move under him but he stops me by placing a hand on my stomach.

"Rafe..." i say but i couldn't hold it any longer. I cum on his fingers but his pace didn't stop. Instead, it got faster as i ride out my orgasm.

I let out a series of moans, pleading with Rafe. "R-rafe i-i" i stutter. He chuckles onto my skin and smirks.

Rafe's fingers finally slide out of me and my back relaxes, sinking back onto the bed. My hair was messy and my hands release its grip from Rafe's back before collapsing over my rising chest.

The kook takes his fingers into his mouth, licking me off his fingers hungrily as he stares at my sweaty body, one hand on my waist.

"You taste so good" he compliments, caressing the skin on my waist.

My hands tiredly move to Rafe's pants as i stroke his hard dick. I pull at his pants and they fall off to reveal his boxers. I take his bulge into my hand as i touch him through the fabric, causing the kook to groan in pleasure.

"Fuck...y/n" he breathes out onto my neck.

I pull at the waistband of his boxers and slide them down. My eyes widen at the size of his dick that springs out.

He chuckles. "I'll be gentle princess" he reassures and my eyes look up to meet his smirk.

Rafe's arms grab onto my waist, pulling me closer to him as his tip hits my core. I moan at the anticipation. He adjusts himself at my entrance before slowly pushing himself in.

My back arches immediately as he stretches me out and i let out shallow breathes at the pain.

"Fuck. you're tight" he groans. The sounds coming out of his mouth were music to my ears. The pain turns to pleasure when i fully adjust to his size.

His pace becomes faster, hitting all the right spots and the spots i never knew existed. Sure i've had sex before and Rafe definitely wasn't my first but this was so much different to what i've ever experienced.

I wanted more.

His grip on my waist grows tighter as my hands pull at his hair. His head dips to the crook of my neck, planting wet kisses on my sweet spot. My hands pull his body closer to me, feeling his sweaty skin on mine.

"R-rafe" i moan, close to my second orgasm.

"Don't" he demands, pumping faster in me as i squeeze tightly, trying to hold it in for a little longer.

"F-fuck" he groans.

When i feel his dick twitch, i release myself while Rafe continues to ride out my high. I could feel his warmth in me before he pulls out and collapses beside me.

I turn my head to the side to meet Rafe's ocean blue eyes. His hair was messed up and his hot breath brushed against my face.

My eyes were fluttering, feeling extremely tired after the sex. Rafe stands up and gently lifts me up. My legs wrap around his waist while my arms take in his neck. The kook takes slow strides to the bathroom before closing the door and getting into the shower.

He adjusts the settings and turns on the water. The hot water drenches us both and i feel my body melt into his chest as my head leans against his shoulder.

I could feel Rafe push my hair to the side as he takes a bar of soap and begins to clean my body gently. He lightly kisses my collarbone while i make myself comfortable in his arms.

My legs were slipping from his waist but his arms support me, pushing me back whenever i couldn't stay on. One he was done, Rafe turns the water off and walks me out the shower, placing a towel over my shoulders.

He sits me on the edge of the bath tub as he dries himself off. I wrap the towel around my body completely while i wring out my hair. I let out a yawn.

One Rafe had a towel around his waist, he picks me up again and makes his way to the bed before tucking me in.

"Rafe..." i plead when i see the kook leave my side.

He chuckles. Rafe walks over to the drawers and takes out a clean pair of boxers before sliding them on. Rafe returns and gets into the sheets with me. His arms pull me close to his body and my head rests on his chest as i fall asleep almost instantly.

Rafe caresses my damp hair as he kisses my forehead. It wasn't long before he also fell asleep.