𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
'ᴄʟᴜʙʙɪɴɢ'

ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴀs ʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴀʜ's ᴄᴀʀ, ᴄʜᴇᴡɪɴɢ ᴏɴ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ's ғʀɪᴇs sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ.

"So what are we wearing?" Noah asked, tapping the steering wheel to the beat of the music playing.

Brooke sighed, kicking her feet onto the dash, "Just anything honestly."

"Yeah, I bet you could pull off anything, don't you Noah?" Raven said, ruffling up Noah's hair from the back seat.

"Suit?"

"No, that's too formal," Brooke replied, making the boy groan.

He sighed, as he approached a red light, "So what do I wear?"

"You want like a clubbing outfit," Raven chirped in, sipping her drink, "Just wear what you wore the last time."

The brunnette furrowed her brows, "But that got him no hookups the last time!"

"Because he had a fucking buzz cut!"

The group cackled, both Brooke and Aspen throwing their heads back, while Noah kept his eyes on the road like a good driver. Noah didn't have the right face shape for a buzz cut. 

"That outfit will do you wonders with this hair," Raven assured, winking at him through the back mirror.

"Thanks babes," No joked back and Brooke bit back a giggle.

"Sometimes I think you're the straight ones."

"Ew," They both remarked at the same time, both clearly finding the thought disgusting, "Never."

The three let out another chorus of laughs once again, "It's good your hair grows quickly."

"What are yous wearing?" The boy directed towards his two passengers.

"Y'know that red dress I bought?" Brooke queried and the car echoed with "ooh"'s.

"The one from pretty little thing?" Ray asked, making sure that she was thinking of the right one.

Brooke nodded, her friends smiling at the girl's excitement, "Yep!"

"Boys wont be able to keep their eyes off you," Noah told her, smirking, as Brooke smacked him playfully in the shoulder.

"And girls!" Raven chirped in and the two giggled.

"She likes boys, Ray!" Noah reminded her with a loud laugh.

"Yeah but like-"

Brooke rolled her eyes as her friends started bickering, before cutting them both off with a clear of her throat, "Thank you guys."

The two laughed as their friend stopped their squabbling, Raven flicking Noah in the head with a finger.

He let out a small yelp of pain, making Raven and Brooke giggle, "Don't touch the driver!"

Ray rolled her eyes, sinking back into her seat, before the brunette footballer spoke, "What are you wearing, Ray?"

The striker shrugged, her mind searching for any outfir she might have had laying around. "Don't know yet. I'll see when I get home!"

The two friends hummed in disbelief, "I'll believe that when I see it."

-------

A loud slam echoed throughout Ray's house; it was the front door. The dark-skinned girl perked up, swallowing thickly as fear ate at her fingertips.