𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
'ᴅɪɢɪᴛᴀʟ'

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ," ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, ᴀs ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs. Of course she was here.

Brooke let out a suppressed nervous chuckle from behind the two, stumbling back to where the group of friends were- still taking shots- as Leah and Raven both glared at eachother.

Ray rolled her eyes, sighing and moving away from the girl, before she was stopped by a pull on her wrist, making her stumble back into her original spot.

"Why are you here?" Leah interrogated her, narrowing her eyes, trying to hold back a groan.

Raven scoffed, "Why am I here? Last time I checked, my team actually won the match."

"By like a minute!" Leah raised her voice, clearly getting annoyed.

"Still," Ray shrugged, resisting the urge to look her in the eyes, "So what are you doing here?"

"Celebrating," The footballer responded blankly.

"Celebrating a loss?"

The blonde let out an audible groan, running her fingers through her hair, "You can't exactly say that you were celebrating a win, since you were on the bench half the time."

"It was like two minutes," Ray rolled her eyes, shaking her head and only wishing that she had a drink in her hands.

And around ten seconds later, she did; Beth had decided to step in between the two, handing them both a drink and informing them to calm down before they made a scene.

Raven had snatched the drink from her hand, quickly taking a sip and pinching the bridge of her nose.

Raven agreed to what Beth had said, knowing that she was absolutely correct and she didn't want to have to deal with articles about her the next day.

"Well, it was lovely seeing you again, Williamson," The dark-skinned girl forced a smile, turning away from the two Arsenal players.

Leah grumbled something under her breath but Ray just decided to let it go, walking back towards her two best friends.

"I can't believe you did that to me," She stated blankly as she took a seat next to Brooke, downing the drink that was still in her hand.

Noah and Brooke both let out a giggle at the same time, before the footballer actually responded, "I'm actually so sorry, you know. I didn't even know that it was her."

Noah let out another loud laugh, clearly finding the situation amusing, before the two girls sent him a glare to shut him up.

"In my defense, I thought that I was helping you out with a hookup!" Raven rolled her eyes with a slight laugh, "I mean, you could still hook up!"

"Shut up," Ray warned, downing the remains of her drink and looking back to where Leah and Beth were stood chatting.

"You've gotta admit, she's really really pretty though," Noah grinned, knowing exactly what he was doing.

Ray groaned, burying her head into her hands, "Fuck you."

"He wishes Ben would," Brooke joked, her and Raven giggling like five year olds as Noah rolled his eyes.

"I hate you both."

"But you like Ben?" Raven teased, making the two girls laugh even harder.

Noah rolled his eyes, muttering a harsh insult under his breath, before taking a glance at Beth's brother who was across the room.

"Go talk to him," Raven suggested; except it wasn't really a suggestion and more of a demand.

"What?"

"She's right," Brooke agreed with her friend, "At least one of us deserves to get laid today."

"But I-"

"I swear to God, Noah Osmond Gibson, if you don't get your ass up and go talk to that boy, you're gonna lose your head."

And with that the boy instantly got up, strolling down towards the other boy and giving the two a quick look.

Ray and Brooke made eye contact, eyes drifting to Noah and then back to each other before they bursted out into laughter.

"Poor boy," The darker-skinned footballer giggled, "I think you've scared him."

"Good."

The two sat talking and laughing for around an hour, not one of them once getting bored, glancing down at Noah and Ben every once in a while just to check in.

"Hey," A voice interupted their talk, causing them to both look up to see the blonde that Brooke was eyeing earlier.

"Hi," She grinned and Raven smirked, looking between the two.

"Uh, I'm Max."

"Brooke," The friend introduced herself.

The two were practically gazing at eachother now and it made Raven, a gay girl, feel sick to her stomach, so she took it as her chance to slip away and mingle elsewhere.

Her eyes scanned the two of her friends that were now talking and supposedly flirting with people that they looked infatuated with while she was alone.

The girl let out a small, proud and, somewhat, motherly laugh, turning to walk elsewhere before she knocked into someone, feeling a liquid soak through her shirt.

Usually, in these situations she would have been the one to apologise. And she was about to, before she saw the face ahead of her. Williamson.

"What the fuck?!" She snapped, her hands instantly reaching up to shove the girl back, "What are you doing?!"

"What am I doing?" She yelled back, also pushing Ray backward, "Maybe you should have watched where you were going!"

"Piss off," Raven spat in return, hands clenching at her sides, before she pushed past the newly made enemy and towards her more mature friend.

She approached the two boys- who were basically married at this point, trying to pat down her outfit to dry jt off.

"Hey Noah. Ben," She greeted, running a hand through her hair.

"Hey Ray," Noah grinned, before turning to look at the girl's drenched attire, "Woah what happened to you?"

"Williamson."

"She got you that wet?" Ben joked with a hum and Noah giggled loudly, Ray rolling her eyes.

"I'm going home," She mentioned, hands finding her pockets.

"No."

"Yes," Raven stated once again.

The two boys groaned "Why?"

"I'm tired," She told him, "And wet. And lonely."

The two ahead chuckled, Ray giving them a sleepy smile, before asking if Noah could call her an Uber, since her phone had died like an hour prior.

"Sure. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, no, it's fine. You have fun," Ray assured the boy, with a smile.

And, as soon as Raven arrived home and hit the mattress of her bed, she was put into a deep sleep.