𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
'ʀᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇs'

𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

"ʏᴏᴜ?" ɪ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ, ᴀ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ɢʀᴏᴀɴ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs, ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ʀᴀɴ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ.

She seemed to scan my figure, a light smirk pulling at her lips, which made me shuffle under her gaze.

"Look Williamson, I'm actually exhausted, so do you think you could just leave me alone?" She raised an eyebrow at my words, and I rolled my eyes, waiting for her to move.

A cocky grin wiped across her face when she slowly stalked towards me, me standing my ground. Her eyes never leaving my face, silence circled the airspace.

She stood just over two or three inches above me, soft and hot breath now fanning my face for the second time since we had met.

I sucked in a cold breath, not even daring to look away, trying not to show a single weak spot to which she could play off.

Her tongue pushed up against the inside of her cheek, letting out a silent laugh, "Where are your manners?"

My eyes involuntarily squinted, quickly and instinctively snapping away from her face as I cursed myself in my mind.

I gulped, biting onto my tongue as I forced my face to tilt up and look into her eyes, chuckling a laugh, "Fuck you."

A smile slid straight onto her face after she heard my words, shifting the weight on her feet. She laughed to herself when I took a gulp, knowing the unfamiliar feeling that bubbled in my chest. She was enjoying this.

I muttered a profanity under my breath, the silence peircing my ears as her eyes did the same practically forcing me into submission.

I gazed into her eyes, staring at the disgustingly dominant blue eyes. I swallowed thickly, dry throat aching as I did so, while my head slowly tilted to look at the floor.

"Please," I finally gave in, my eyes now not being able to make eye contact with the ocean ones slightly above me.

Even though I wasn't facing her, I could still sense the arrogant smirk that stained her face, "See? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

She giggled a loud laugh, as her presence swiped past me, the door behind me clicking open, before she spoke again at the door.

"Be up by seven, we're all going out to eat," And with that, the door slammed shut, the invisible cage I felt trapped in completely disappearing as her presence left the room.

I exhaled a loud breath, turning to face the door to make sure that she was actually gone, before eventually turning back to the beds.

They were both on different sides of the room, a door on the left leading to the bathroom and a mini fridge on the right.

The bed on the right already seemed claimed, suitcase chucked ontop and some clothes unpacked and folded onto it.

I rolled my eyes, debating on moving her stuff to the other bed, just to piss her off, but deciding against it, since I was way too tired for that; I did prefer the left anyway.

I yawned, my legs immediately leading me to the bed on the left, as I tucked myself into the comfort of it.

My eyes ran over the room, soon focusing on one specific spot on the ceiling, as my mind flew back to the situation that has just occured around two minutes before.